“A+++ Surfboard Rentals”

Maui's Beach House - Day Rentals
Ranked #2 of 59 Shopping in Lahaina
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf rentals, lessons, beach gear, yummy shave ice & giant hot dogs, UV protection, a fun retail shop, and everything you need to have fun in the sun on Maui can be found here at Maui's Beach House! Shave Ice Hot and hungry from a long day of fun in the sun? Be sure to come check out our food and beverage selection - from hot dogs, to cold shave-ice, to homemade ice cream, and even non-dairy ice cream, we have what you're craving! Beach Rentals Coming to Maui and looking for beach equipment for rent? Come by our store for one of the biggest selections on island of surfboards, SUP boards, boogie boards, kayaks, snorkel gear, umbrellas, chairs, life vests and more. We also rent most other types of beach equipment that you may need. Surf Boards/SUP Boards
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We visited Maui in October 2013. Found this surfboard rental shop in Lahaina, Maui-close to our condo. My husband rented a couple different boards and was very happy with the choices and the prices. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Friendly and accommodating. (And I enjoyed the surf shop- lots of cool clothes, postcards and souvenirs). OH! and SHAVE ICE too : )
A+++++

1  Thank Mary Lu P
There are newer reviews for Maui's Beach House - Day Rentals

Reviewed February 14, 2014

A group of us rented long boards from the owner's collection- a modest premium applied. All the boards were pristine, shaped locally. Far superior to other rental stock we've encountered. They performed perfectly for cruising the waves. We found the staff to be cordial and helpful- a couple recommendations on local breaks that were appreciated.

1  Thank John H
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I didn't want to haul my boards from San Francisco to Maui so I rented a board from Maui's Beach House. The staff are super friendly and knowledgable about where to surf and they had a nice selection of boards to choose from. You can swap out boards too, which is great....ride a longboard on small days and switch it out for something shorter if you want.

1  Thank Ben B
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Super-highly recommended. Maui and all the employees I've dealt with there are great, wonderful, warm and welcoming people. I got into stand up paddling on my last trip and they worked with me to rent the right boards and paddle, gave me tips, got me setup with straps and pads for the car, and gave me tips on where to go out.

They have a great policy of letting you swap boards as much as you want so you can find the perfect board for you, or try different boards on different days. They have a great selection of quality boards. I rented there and swapped out for a Naish and Jimmy Lewis and several other boards.

They rent it all too, kayaks, surf, stand-up, boogie boards, snorkel gear, mopeds whatever you need. Also a full store full of stylish, good quality shirts/shorts/etc. Plus the shave ice is great!

Maui also gives lessons. I took a regular surf lesson from him and he took me down the Pali coast for a great morning of surfing.

Get the full Maui experience, and checkout Maui's. Even if you're not into water sports, just get a shave ice and say Aloha.

1  Thank JasonWold
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We usually stop here 5 or 6 times in the few weeks a year we are in Maui. My favorite is the Chuck Norris endorsed "Unicorn Tears" although the "Breaking Bad is pretty good too. They have the biggest size around and a large for $5 is cheaper than I have found anywhere else. My girls love that they have bubblegum and cotton candy flavors. The staff is awesome and I even bought a killer pair of Maui Rippers on my last visit. Great little shop.

1  Thank parisryan