“Maui Mike provided top quality product, customer service and price when I rented a stand up paddle board for a month in Maui.”

Maui's Beach House - Day Rentals
Ranked #3 of 56 Shopping in Lahaina
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf rentals, lessons, beach gear, yummy shave ice & giant hot dogs, UV protection, a fun retail shop, and everything you need to have fun in the sun on Maui can be found here at Maui's Beach House! Shave Ice Hot and hungry from a long day of fun in the sun? Be sure to come check out our food and beverage selection - from hot dogs, to cold shave-ice, to homemade ice cream, and even non-dairy ice cream, we have what you're craving! Beach Rentals Coming to Maui and looking for beach equipment for rent? Come by our store for one of the biggest selections on island of surfboards, SUP boards, boogie boards, kayaks, snorkel gear, umbrellas, chairs, life vests and more. We also rent most other types of beach equipment that you may need. Surf Boards/SUP Boards
AZ
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

While staying on Maui for a month of June 2013, I wanted to rent a Jimmy Lewis board. I called around to shops and Maui Mike agreed to rent one to me. The girl who talked to me on the phone was knowledgable and friendly. I had no car so Maui Mike offered to deliver to my hotel. It was in perfect condition, and I used it almost daily. When sadly it was time to leave Maui, I gave Maui Mike a telephone call and he came back to the hotel to pick up the board. All that and they gave me one week at no charge! It felt like a family business; they were great and so service oriented. This is the top shop I recommend. for all your water sport needs. Besides rental, they have a big retail line up as well.
Maui Mike's is the place to go for service, quality and kindness.

Visited June 2013

Seattle, Washington
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Shave ice and beer dog - HEAVEN!!!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We didn't go into the store at all - we were completely transfixed by the shave ice and beer dogs. We tried a bunch of different shave ice places, and this was by far the best... then, our second time there, in a moment of hunger, we also got a beer dog. Best hot dog I have ever had. Shave ice is spectacular. Get the whole deal - ice cream, sweet cream, three flavors. Don't even bother with the rest!!

Visited June 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Maui Mike's Rocks.”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

These guys are awesome - great prices and great service. I actually cracked my board while I had it for a week, and they didn't even charge me for the damage. They are great to work with and half the price of the hotel rentals. I can't say enough good things about them!

Visited April 2013
Brentwood, Tennessee
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best rental rates and shave ice!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

After checking the ridiculously expensive beach hotel rental rates for ocean kayaks, we rented ours from Maui Mike's. Our family vacations in Kaanapali regularly and have found Maui Mike's to be the best place for renting ocean gear and have the best shave ice. The salespeople are very helpful and recommended great "non-touristy" places to kayak. I always feel welcome. The clothes and gear selection is nice and no the run of the mill stuff you see at the hotels/malls. Be sure to get your shave ice with ice cream. Don't forget to take a photo of yourself "hanging ten" in front of their building. The mural is pretty cool. Can't miss it.

Visited November 2012
Seattle
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best Surfboard rental rates”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Good selection of fiberglass as well as soft-top boards, from short to long, are available at the best rates I've seen on Maui. A weekly rental will set you back about $100 - about the equivalent of a 1 day rental if you were to rent at the beach...
Mike and the rest of the staff are super nice, easy-going, and helpful. What a combination!

Visited April 2013