I totally agree with the last reviewer from San Diego. The place is a good value, 180 degree view of the pounding surf for about $150 per night. The place is dated (very 70's)and there are no services. The pool is very small and the beach is narrow. After a hard rain the ocean looked brownish red (algea?). But if you are on a budget and do not need a big resort style pool (ie no teenagers with you), I think this place is a terrific value. I would rent here again, especially if coming for an extended stay. For that kind of view at a resort hotel you'd spend at least $400 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have many privately owned Valley Isle Resort Vacation Rental Condos. Our resort is in lovely Kahana, a part of Lahaina. Maui is the best island, and the West Coast of Maui is the best part of Maui. We are right in the middle of Maui's West Coast. We have many amenities such as our heated pool and barbecue area. When you contact an owner, know they own one or several of the condos in our resort and can refer you to other owners. Also, know that each condo is different and run differently. So make sure you get photo's of the condo you would like. Also, occasionally this site says we do not have availability. More than likely we most certainly do have availability. Just Google "Valley Isle Resort" and you'll see many of us who have open condos ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Valley Isle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valley Isle Hotel Lahaina
- Valley Isle Resort Maui/Lahaina