We stayed at the Valley Isle Resort on Kahana Beach from Jan.22-Feb. 1, 2013. We booked unit 1105 thru VRBO. It is a one bedroom condo which had great amount of room for 2 of us, as oppose to staying in a small hotel room at resort. Owners are Jeff and Trisha. The condo is gorgeous as pictured on VRBO.
The condo is beachfront with breathtaking views with its floor to ceiling windows and lanai off living room area of islands Molokai and Lanai! We were there during humpback whale season. We saw from the balcony humpback whales daily, along with sea turtles below, people on kayaks, surfing or paddle boards. We ate breakfast daily on the lanai soaking in the gorgeous views! Almost every night we were there for sunset and sometimes ordered take-out dining on the lanai (balcony) watching the spectacular views. It was very romantic. We were lulled to sleep by the sounds of the waves crashing on the beach.
The condo is in a great location. It’s in Kahana which is right above Ka’anapali and Lahaina and right below Napilii and Kapulua, great beach and tourist areas. The beach right in front of condo has reef, water pretty calm to snorkel, paddle board and kayak. Little bit out is great surfing.
The people at the condo complex are very friendly and nice. The complex has a pool and gas bbq grills. Free on site parking.
The unit is extremely well kept, with lovely remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances and lovely tiled shower. It is decorated with tasteful Hawaiian décor. They gave great attention to detail to make our stay absolutely wonderful. The kitchen had good array of cookware. There were beach chairs, umbrella, and other beach items for use during our stay. Free hi speed internet. The owners had binoculars in entertainment center in living room which we used for whale and spinner dolphin watching. They have 2 TVs. 1 in living room and 1 in bedroom. Both have DVD players and living room also has video player and CD player. They have an assortment of videos, DVDs, CDs and books to enjoy while staying there. Why, the owners even provided CDs of Hawaiian music to enjoy!!!
Jeff was very accommodating to us before and during our stay. He gave great advice and service. We highly recommend this great value condo if staying in Maui.
We plan on going back again, and will certainly rent from these owners again.
China Boat which is right down the road, you can walk to it.
Seahouse in Napilii, lovely beach views, great service, ambience, live entertainment and food.
Tiki Terrace Restaurant, outdoor dining with great service, Hawaiian ambience, live entertainment of bands and hula dancers, plus dancing for guest, older crowd
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chase 'N Rainbows (CNR) Real Estate, Inc. is a Maui based, family owned company established in 1980 with two divisions: vacation rental management and real estate sales. For the past twenty years, CNR has been offering visitors and Kama'aina alike, affordable and luxury accommodations at a very competitive price. All of its vacation rental units are carefully selected, meticulously inspected, attractively furnished and well maintained to the highest standards. CNR is committed to providing the finest product and unsurpassed personalized service in the industry. These condominiums come highly recommended by leisure, business, and family travelers with distinctive tastes. A significant number of satisfied, return guests speak for the company's service commitment and quality product. Chase 'N Rainbows is a proud member of the Hawaii Visitors & Convention Bureau (HVCB), The American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA), Maui Visitors Bureau (MVB), Hawaii Association of Realtors, Maui Chamber of Commerce, and Vacation Rental Managers Association (VRMA). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Valley Isle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valley Isle Hotel Lahaina
- Valley Isle Resort Maui/Lahaina