We just got back from a week in Maui. We stayed at the Valley Isle in unit 408. This was our first time at this property and we will definitely be back. It's in an ideal location and the views are spectacular. We saw turtles every day right in front of the unit. One even graced us with a beach visit, rested for a bit then swam away. The beach is quiet and a nice change from the over crowded touristy beaches. The unit is equipped with everything you need during your stay. It's well maintained and the owner is very nice. If I could move in, I would!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have many privately owned Valley Isle Resort Vacation Rental Condos. Our resort is in lovely Kahana, a part of Lahaina. Maui is the best island, and the West Coast of Maui is the best part of Maui. We are right in the middle of Maui's West Coast. We have many amenities such as our heated pool and barbecue area. When you contact an owner, know they own one or several of the condos in our resort and can refer you to other owners. Also, know that each condo is different and run differently. So make sure you get photo's of the condo you would like. Also, occasionally this site says we do not have availability. More than likely we most certainly do have availability. Just Google "Valley Isle Resort" and you'll see many of us who have open condos ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Valley Isle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valley Isle Hotel Lahaina
- Valley Isle Resort Maui/Lahaina