My husband and I stayed at condo # 206 October 20-26 for our 25th Anniversary. When we walked in the view was amazing from the lanai. We were awestruck!!! Totally clean and comfortable. The owners Ralph and Judy even called us the next day to make sure everthing was good. They were wonderful to rent from. We went snorkeling all around the island. My husband does not like crowds so we would leave at 6 am and drive all around. The Honolua Bay was wonderful to snorkel, saw turtles, fish and an octopus. Only 10 minutes from condo. Ulua and Kamole Beach were great snorkeling also. Napili Bay was perfect to snorkel with the Sea Turtles. It was great to be on the beaches pretty much alone to snorkel so early. Our day trip to Honolulu was great! we went to Pearl Harbor and watched the surfers on Waikiki Beach. Too crowded for us and we couldn't wait to get back to Maui and our condo!! Only a 30 minute plane trip, not bad!!! We did alot of driving and stopping at stops to bring our cooler and chairs. There is places to stop and be alone through the whole island. It was a Dream!!!! THe Road to Hana was beautiful. We wish we would have kept on going past Hana since we found out that there are trails and waterfalls. Our trip to the Haleakala National Park and Crater was well worth it. Totally out of this world views. Surreal!!! Next time we are going for at least 10 days or more. Cried when we left!!!!! Aloha!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have many privately owned Valley Isle Resort Vacation Rental Condos. Our resort is in lovely Kahana, a part of Lahaina. Maui is the best island, and the West Coast of Maui is the best part of Maui. We are right in the middle of Maui's West Coast. We have many amenities such as our heated pool and barbecue area. When you contact an owner, know they own one or several of the condos in our resort and can refer you to other owners. Also, know that each condo is different and run differently. So make sure you get photo's of the condo you would like. Also, occasionally this site says we do not have availability. More than likely we most certainly do have availability. Just Google "Valley Isle Resort" and you'll see many of us who have open condos ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Valley Isle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valley Isle Hotel Lahaina
- Valley Isle Resort Maui/Lahaina