“Wonderful experience!”
Review of Maui Wave Riders

Maui Wave Riders
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Learn to surf or SUP with our ohana in Lahaina! We provide everything you need to surf or SUP in each lesson! Our lessons includes use of a rashguard (to protect your skin), and reef booties (to protect your feet) as well as all the surf or SUP gear. We focus on safety and fun! Our instructors are local surf and SUP pros and excellent teachers with a passion for sharing aloha!
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and 2 teenage children had the best morning ever with Todd from Maui wave riders in Lahaina. He was a wonderful instructor and extremely passionate about his job. We were all successful on our first wave and experienced many more after. He went past the 2 hrs and we never felt like he was in a rush. We could not recommend Todd and Maui Waveriders more!!!!
The Harrison's from Vancouver BC

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We signed my son up for surf lessons with Maui Wave Riders. The staff was fantastic and my son had a blast. The next day I signed my son and I up for semi-private paddle boarding lessons. Loved our instructor V. He was very knowledgable and made sure that we had a great time.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We took a family vacation to Maui with our adult children. 5 out of the 6 of us took a surf lesson at Maui Wave Riders. Everyone was thrilled. Todd our instructor was fantastic. Very informative, friendly. We would definitely recommend Maui Wave riders to anyone.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I did a group beginner lesson with 4 other people. The lessons were great, focused on the basics and we all were standing very quickly. The time between catching waves was just perfect to have a quick rest and then catch another wave. The instruction from Todd exceeded expectations and MWR has a great feel to the operation- everyone was friendly and helpful. I will use them again in the future.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

My two daughters took their first surf lessons with MWR and were both up on the first wave!!! (ages 9 and 12) What a thrill. They had a great time and the instructors were great. I would HIGHLY recommend them.