“Amazing Experience!”

Hawaii Fudge Company
Ranked #12 of 24 Dessert in Lahaina
Description: Our fudge is made with the finest and freshest ingredients and equipment. With the climate in Hawaii remaining steady and consistent every day our fudge is consistently fantastic and has a longer shelf life. Mainland fudge typically loses its freshness and hardens after a couple of weeks where our fudge stays fresh and creamy up to 6 weeks. You should keep the fudge at 74 degrees, room temperature. It is okay to refrigerate.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I went to the Hawaii Fudge Store located in Lahaina on front street and the fudge blew my mind! I couldn't believe how tasty and moist it was. The employee working there was very friendly and patient while I tried a few flavors before selecting the perfect flavor for me. Later that week I was up in Kihei and there was another Hawaii Fudge Company. The fudge tasted exactly the same and I couldn't help but pick up another pound of fudge. I even bought some Saltwater Taffy and that was incredibly tasty as well. I give this place 2 thumbs up and I will definitely visit this store whenever I am back in Maui.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

The fudge was amazing! I loved the peanut butter chocolate fudge. It was my absolute favorite. Shana who was working there was very helpful and polite. I sampled all the flavors and she was very nice about it. I really recommend this place!

1  Thank Henjun
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I went to the Kihei location and was pleasantly surprised by the flavors and service especially. I recall her name being Shana. Thank you very much Hawaii Fudge.

1  Thank Reviews4Da808
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I love this company. I had gone to the original store in Lahaina on Front Street tucked next to Cheese Burgers in Paradise but I found a new store in Kihei across from the Whale statue in Kalama Village. The fudge is delicious and the staff very friendly and as I was in Kihei it saved me the trouble of driving up to Lahaina. I highly recommend a visit to either store you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank SPBick
Reviewed January 25, 2014

This is a very small shop and a little hard to find, but it is worth the search. The fudge is excellent and the taffy is great, too. It is right next to Cheeseburger in Paradise on Front street