“Good Fudge”

Hawaii Fudge Company
Ranked #12 of 24 Dessert in Lahaina
Description: Our fudge is made with the finest and freshest ingredients and equipment. With the climate in Hawaii remaining steady and consistent every day our fudge is consistently fantastic and has a longer shelf life. Mainland fudge typically loses its freshness and hardens after a couple of weeks where our fudge stays fresh and creamy up to 6 weeks. You should keep the fudge at 74 degrees, room temperature. It is okay to refrigerate.
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Stopped by to get a sample and boy was it good! Ended up ordering some unique flavors and having it shipped home. They sell really good taffy also. Didn't try the coconut candy but heard it is good. Steve and Skip really friendly and will let you try any flavor of fudge you want. Will probably be having more of this great fudge shipped home again.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Not just regular chocolate fudge, taste the new flavors and specialty flavors. Also have a selection of other candies. Especially coconut candy! OUTSTANDING!!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I just bought some of the English Toffee fudge! After passing this tiny place for days I finally gave in. What can I say except this is the very best fudge I have ever eaten. Usually I find fudge cloying and thick, leaving me wanting to drink the stuff away, but not this time. Yes it was sweet and creamy, but light, almost whipped in texture and the taste was incredible. I found it and they ship! I think I just may be in sweet trouble!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This place is so tiny it can be VERY hard to find. However, Front Street is a place meant to be walked and enjoyed, and if you keep your eyes open, you'll find this little treat!

The fudge is super fresh and very reasonably priced. Oh, and very very good! The owner is so friendly, I'd probably go back just for the personable service!

Obviously you don't go here to eat, but if you're in Lahaina, you should grab some fudge for your hotel... or your trip down the Hana Highway!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

My second time here and can not visit maui without stopping. The cruise ship was in so a ton of people. I like free samples so you can taste it and fall in love all over with this stuff.