“Loved the fudge!”

Hawaii Fudge Company
Ranked #12 of 24 Dessert in Lahaina
Description: Our fudge is made with the finest and freshest ingredients and equipment. With the climate in Hawaii remaining steady and consistent every day our fudge is consistently fantastic and has a longer shelf life. Mainland fudge typically loses its freshness and hardens after a couple of weeks where our fudge stays fresh and creamy up to 6 weeks. You should keep the fudge at 74 degrees, room temperature. It is okay to refrigerate.
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This place is tiny but packs a lot of flavors and you get to taste it all! The fudge is very creamy and smooth.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Went to visit friends in New York and Switzerland recently, and brought Lahaina Fudge Company treats as gifts to friends. Coals to Newcastle, you might think, but no! Even the very spoiled and critical gourmets of Manhattan and Basel agreed that our island fudge is absolutely tops! Spoil yourself, and spoil your friends.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stopped by for a treat to take back to the hotel after having gelato right next door. The guy at the counter was very nice & gave samples to taste whatever flavor you wanted. The fudge itself was pretty good, but definately not the best I've had. Lots of flavors to pick from though and I nowhere near tried them all. I believe I had peanutbutter, which is my favorite fudes, but I found it a little bland. I can't remember the other variety I had, but it was very good, so maybe that batch of peanutbutter fudge was just an off batch. I'd stop by again and give it another try.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This fudge is addictive. I tried the chocolate and had to go back for more. The owner is very friently and the fudge is smooth and creamy. I also tried the peanut butter/chocolate.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

The Lahaina fudge shop was a highlight of our trip! It is a tiny little shop that is a diamond in the rough. The owner treated us with a few samples. We fell in love with a lot of the products and ended up buying quite a few goodies. The fudge and salt water taffies were delicious, but our favorite is the coconut candy. I would have never normally bought something like this, but the owner's generous samples and knowledge of the island's resources have me wanting more! I plan on ordering the coconut candy online because now my family and friends are hooked too. Thank you, Steve, for making our visit to Lahaina and your fudge shop so memorable!

1  Thank Robyn R