“Best fudge I've had anywhere!”

Hawaii Fudge Company
Ranked #12 of 23 Dessert in Lahaina
Description: Our fudge is made with the finest and freshest ingredients and equipment. With the climate in Hawaii remaining steady and consistent every day our fudge is consistently fantastic and has a longer shelf life. Mainland fudge typically loses its freshness and hardens after a couple of weeks where our fudge stays fresh and creamy up to 6 weeks. You should keep the fudge at 74 degrees, room temperature. It is okay to refrigerate.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best fudge I've had anywhere!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

If you're in Maui, this worth stopping by for! Great fudge, taffy, coconut candy and other local treats. The shop is operated by the owners and they're the nicest guys you could meet...and it's not just because they let you sample any of their fudge products...GREAT place!!!

“Best fudge ever”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Ok- seriously amazing fudge- run, don't walk. We had the chocolate and my fav was the coconut cream. Going back for more! Yummy:-)

Sebastian, Florida
“Best Part of My Lunch”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I had an awful dining experience at a local restaurant and left hungry. I was looking for a little something to get me through until dinner and the Fudge Co. provided me with just that little something. The fudge was very rich and creamy. I was pleased with the great selection of fudge that was available also. I found the price to be very in line with fudge companies located throughout the states, which surprised me as I had expected to have to pay more being I was in Hawaii. Give this place a try, you'll be glad you did.

Visited December 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Best fudge you will ever eat”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Seriously, i have eaten a lot of fudge, and i can tell you that this is the best i have ever eaten. the guy that owns it is super nice and you can tell that he loves what he does. Really nice flavor combinations and really well priced. Its the creamiest fudge i have ever had and i plan on going back about 10 times before i leave maui.

• Visited December 2012
“Very good fudge!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

We purchased a small prepackaged cup of the chocolate fudge and it is very good! A small taste really satisfies the sweet tooth. Very good!