“amazing fudge....”

Hawaii Fudge Company
Ranked #12 of 24 Dessert in Lahaina
Description: Our fudge is made with the finest and freshest ingredients and equipment. With the climate in Hawaii remaining steady and consistent every day our fudge is consistently fantastic and has a longer shelf life. Mainland fudge typically loses its freshness and hardens after a couple of weeks where our fudge stays fresh and creamy up to 6 weeks. You should keep the fudge at 74 degrees, room temperature. It is okay to refrigerate.
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I went twice on my trip, met skip on day one he talked me into the chocolate and banana... amazing. met steve the next he talked me into chocolate and almonds again right on.... I'd put lahaina up any day against mackanaw island fundge...

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Wow is all I can say. Best fudge I have ever had with good service and plenty of choice. Few extra calories from this place--but worth it.

1  Thank TwoRetiredOshawans
Reviewed August 13, 2012

This fudge is delicious and very fresh. The owner is lovely and talked to me for quite a while about how the fudge is made (it is different from the recipes I'm familiar with) and gave great samples.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

however, after tasting the fudge at the Lahaina Fudge Company, I am their #1 FAN. It is melt in your mouth delicious. You have to try it, you will not be disappointed. Also, the fudge cups make great gifts.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

can't say enough about them. knowledgeable staff, great service......delicious products. A fudge lovers paradise