“Great Sandwiches” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop

Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop
Ranked #3 of 22 Dessert in Lahaina
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop is casual family style dining in a comfortable plantation era atmosphere. Our menu features an assortment of hand-crafted sandwiches, salads, baked goodies, daily specials and of course, sweet and savory pies. Our focus on farm fresh and sustainable ingredients is important to us and we work with our local providers to ensure we are offering the best product available to our customers.
Houston, Texas
“Great Sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We stopped here and ordered sandwiches to go to eat on the plane for our trip back to the continent. The sandwiches are pricy ($12.50 for the Club) but delicious. We had the Club sandwich on Hapa bread and the pastrami. Both were outstanding. Really fresh and delicious breads and both were packed with meat. The wait staff were very friendly and our order was prepared correctly and timely. Would definitely go again if in the area and this would be a great place to pick up sandwiches for a road trip and picnic.

• Visited July 2014

• Korean first
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Went based on reviews”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

It was ok, but not sure I would go back. There was little to no apple filling in the hand held, mostly dough. The raspberry coffee cake was really dry, but the chocolate pie was very good.
I've read some pick up these pies to eat on the plane. Not so much for me personally, as they are extremely heavy.

Visited July 2014
“Great French Toast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We ate here for breakfast on a rainy day. Everybody liked their meals. Service was great, it was clean and we got great pie to go!

Houston
“Awesome! Go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Some of the tour drivers will tout the pie shop aspect. Not sure why they do that because it's first and foremost a full out restaurant with a gourmet sandwich slant. Incredible food is all I can say. I had the Seared Ahi Tuna Sandwich - woof, loved it. Can't remember what my wife had. Guess I was preoccupied.
So they also have these personal-size pies. Didn't try one because we were pretty satisfied as it was and we were flying out in a hurry to the airport.
It's a no-brainer. Very comfortable place, easy to get in and out, great food, and right on the highway.
Go and enjoy.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank DScardino
Peabody, Massachusetts
“Homemade Breads & Pies! Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

I love this place! This was my first time to Maui so obviously my first time at Leoda's! This pie shop is absolutely adorable inside and the pay so much attention to detail! My husband & I got two sandwiches to go and pies! The sandwiches are made with their homemade bread and they have a variety of kinds of each! Just perfect! We also tried the banana cream pie which was incredible and the chocolate macadamia nut pie and that was amazing too! I wish we could have brought those home but the flight was long so we went with the delicious banana bread and the apple pies to bring on the plane. I also tried the fresh juices from Wow Wow Lemonade which was soooo good! The staff was so nice and accommodating, they even spent the time to explain a little more about what they have there and how it's made! This place is a must when you visit Maui! You will be amazed with all of their food, drinks and of course the desserts! 5 Stars all around!!!!!!

• Visited July 2014