“Great French Toast” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop

Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop
Ranked #3 of 22 Dessert in Lahaina
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop is casual family style dining in a comfortable plantation era atmosphere. Our menu features an assortment of hand-crafted sandwiches, salads, baked goodies, daily specials and of course, sweet and savory pies. Our focus on farm fresh and sustainable ingredients is important to us and we work with our local providers to ensure we are offering the best product available to our customers.
“Great French Toast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We ate here for breakfast on a rainy day. Everybody liked their meals. Service was great, it was clean and we got great pie to go!

• Korean first
Houston
“Awesome! Go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Some of the tour drivers will tout the pie shop aspect. Not sure why they do that because it's first and foremost a full out restaurant with a gourmet sandwich slant. Incredible food is all I can say. I had the Seared Ahi Tuna Sandwich - woof, loved it. Can't remember what my wife had. Guess I was preoccupied.
So they also have these personal-size pies. Didn't try one because we were pretty satisfied as it was and we were flying out in a hurry to the airport.
It's a no-brainer. Very comfortable place, easy to get in and out, great food, and right on the highway.
Go and enjoy.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank DScardino
Peabody, Massachusetts
“Homemade Breads & Pies! Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

I love this place! This was my first time to Maui so obviously my first time at Leoda's! This pie shop is absolutely adorable inside and the pay so much attention to detail! My husband & I got two sandwiches to go and pies! The sandwiches are made with their homemade bread and they have a variety of kinds of each! Just perfect! We also tried the banana cream pie which was incredible and the chocolate macadamia nut pie and that was amazing too! I wish we could have brought those home but the flight was long so we went with the delicious banana bread and the apple pies to bring on the plane. I also tried the fresh juices from Wow Wow Lemonade which was soooo good! The staff was so nice and accommodating, they even spent the time to explain a little more about what they have there and how it's made! This place is a must when you visit Maui! You will be amazed with all of their food, drinks and of course the desserts! 5 Stars all around!!!!!!

• Visited July 2014
Brantford, Canada
“My Favorite Restaurant On Maui!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We ate hear for lunch on our last day on Maui and I regret we didn't find it sooner, because I would have come here more than once. The restaurant is a quaint, homey restaurant with wooden tables and chairs. They have a wide assortment of sandwiches and pies and they are all great. I had the club sandwich and it was devine! The fresh baked bread melted in your mouth and the turkey was so moist and fresh! The best club I've ever had!! Then the pies are to die for. We all shared the chocolate mac nut, key lime and coconut cream pie. They were all amazing but my favorite was the coconut cream pie. It was so light and the coconut taste so delicate. If you are anywhere on Maui, this is a must place to eat!!!

• Visited July 2014
Pittsburgh
“Awesome pies!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

My family recently dined at Leoda's, and it was delicious! First I ordered a cheeseburger, which was great, and I shared an order of fries with my family. The best part were the banana cream pies. The pies were to die for! You better get there early, or else they will all be gone! Some flavors are key lime pie, peanut butter pie. They were so good, on our way to our new hotel, we got 4 pies! I loved it there!

2 Thank Pack55