“Awesome pies!”

Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop
Ranked #4 of 26 Dessert in Lahaina
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop is casual family style dining in a comfortable plantation era atmosphere. Our menu features an assortment of hand-crafted sandwiches, salads, baked goodies, daily specials and of course, sweet and savory pies. Our focus on farm fresh and sustainable ingredients is important to us and we work with our local providers to ensure we are offering the best product available to our customers.
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

My family recently dined at Leoda's, and it was delicious! First I ordered a cheeseburger, which was great, and I shared an order of fries with my family. The best part were the banana cream pies. The pies were to die for! You better get there early, or else they will all be gone! Some flavors are key lime pie, peanut butter pie. They were so good, on our way to our new hotel, we got 4 pies! I loved it there!

2  Thank Pack55
Write a ReviewReviews (2,435)

Reviewed July 14, 2014

WOW! the minute I walked through the door I was impressed; is modern-retro decor, with a cool wall of barn planks painted in muted ocean colors; a rusty industrial rolling cart that held the menus so you could peruse the menu while waiting. Atmosphere was very clean and warm. Extremely clean and efficient open kitchen.Island-Happy staff. The pies…scrumptious! I am a Pastry Chef myself; they have 3 inch pies so we could get several to try; We got the coconut cream, banana cream and Olawalu lime. ALL of them incredible with a super-crispy, buttery graham crust and REAL custards. Call in to reserve pies; they sell early(like 7:30 am early). Great value,farm-to-table. SUPERB! We will go again!

1  Thank queenofcupcakes
Reviewed July 13, 2014

This restaurant is very casual, but wonderful....Great sandwiches, fried mac and cheese and try the amazing caramels...so good. The pie is to die for and the fresh baked bread is amazing! Take the time to stop, even if it's just for a snack or pie....

Reviewed July 12, 2014

OMG, the pie. The apple pie and the berry pie. If they don't it available, they'll bake it while you are eating lunch. I'm not one to normally eat dessert (especially at lunch time), but do it! It was worth every bite/calorie.

The sandwiches were really good too. The bread was amazing. Next time I'm stopping by on my way to the airport to buy some bread to take home.

We got there about 11:30am, and there was no wait. We heard starting about 11:45am/ noon, it gets busy! So worth it though.

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stopped in for lunch on a Saturday. The place was extremely busy. They have any kind of sandwich you could want. The bread is made fresh daily. However the fresh made pies are amazing. Leona's has any kind of pie you could ask for. My personal favorite is the banana cream. You can also order for picnics if you are planning a day trip around Maui. Make this a must stop on your trip.