“Best place - fresh and tasty !” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop

Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop
Ranked #3 of 26 Dessert in Lahaina
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop is casual family style dining in a comfortable plantation era atmosphere. Our menu features an assortment of hand-crafted sandwiches, salads, baked goodies, daily specials and of course, sweet and savory pies. Our focus on farm fresh and sustainable ingredients is important to us and we work with our local providers to ensure we are offering the best product available to our customers.
Seattle, Washington
“Best place - fresh and tasty !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

Had lunch here and it was great! Main purpose was to buy pies. I had a fantastic green salad and my husband had the pastrami sandwich. The greens and dressing in the salad were the best I've ever had and his sandwich looked mighty good but he wouldn't share:( They are always very busy but don't be discouraged, go in, the line moves quickly - they are very efficient, friendly and accommodating. Seating is family style so you may sit with people you don't know. A great way to meet other people on vacation. We ordered our pies at the same time as our lunch and they held them in the refer for us. Coconut cream and apple. The pies are small. We cut ours into four pieces and had wonderful desserts several nights in a row.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MAS9024

• Korean first
East Dundee, Illinois
“good breakfast spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Good breakfast, loved the coffee! Breakfast was simple but good. We tried the "famous" pies. Hubby had coconut cream, I had banana cream. Pricey for the amount of pie you get- the pies were good, not what we were expecting, we expected out of this world good!

Visited March 2014
Minnetonka, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pies!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

They do not lie in the reviews this place has amazing pies! Be warned you will wait in line. It is right off the highway and always busy! Don't be too discouraged by the line it moves pretty quickly. We had the famous banana cream pie, to die for!! I also had the Cobb salad; I had never had a salad where I needed a knife. Haha It was very good and really fresh but the leaves were left whole. My husband had a build your own sandwich; it was so fresh and bursting with flavors.

Toronto, Canada
“Super fresh and yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

My family dropped by here last week for lunch. Don't let the line-up scare you, it moves quickly. We had the seared ahi sandwich, the spicy tuna sandwich and burgers. All were really great, the bread was so fresh. We decided to return the other day, all but the special (fish and chips, which had weird batter) were yummy. Fast and conveniently located on our way to Maalaea. Great place to get a picnic lunch.

Visited March 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Phenomenal food & service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

Down home feeling and gourmet flavors! What a treat. I knew something had to be up when I saw oodles of cars in the dirt parking lot on the side of the road. I asked around and locals gave it a two thumbs up! We stopped in after an afternoon at the mini-golf and bumper boat park. We were wet and hungry. No problem. I had the seasonal "fried" vegetable salad. It was probably the best salad I've ever eaten. It has brussel sprout leaves, fresh lettuce from a local garden, pine nuts, chicken. The flavors exploded in my mouth and the food melted in my mouth. My son had a grilled cheese on their homemade butter bread. He's a picky eater and immediately went "Wow! This is the best grilled cheese ever!"

We brought their chocolate macadamia nut pie back to the hotel and ate it for desert later. Oh, my gosh! It was decadent!

Food in Maui is expensive and Leoda's was one of the most reasonable places we visited. Definitely a fantastic bargain!

Everyone was friendly and helpful. The counter staff, the server, the owner. Everyone. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner.