“Incredibly fresh and delicious” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop

Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop
Ranked #3 of 26 Dessert in Lahaina
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop is casual family style dining in a comfortable plantation era atmosphere. Our menu features an assortment of hand-crafted sandwiches, salads, baked goodies, daily specials and of course, sweet and savory pies. Our focus on farm fresh and sustainable ingredients is important to us and we work with our local providers to ensure we are offering the best product available to our customers.
Ontario Canada
“Incredibly fresh and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

Yes, the price is high for a sandwich, but it is large enough to share making it very reasonable. My husband and I stopped in for a quick sandwich, it was fantastic! Highly recommend!

• Korean first
Omaha, Nebraska
“Very cute and delicious shop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

We had breakfast there. Delicious Benedict's. Muffins and of course the hand pie (Apple). Next day had lunch. Mac and cheese to go. Again very good. One more hand pie (Apple). Yum! Others bought banana cream pie. They loved them.

Boston, MA
“Tried It - Don't have to go back”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

After reading all the reviews i keept my eyes peeled for Leoda's after a morning trip to Lahaina from Wailea. On the way back I spotted and and whipped a youey ... glad I tried it, but don't need to go back, and it wasn't worth risking my life in traffic for.

Tried the small mini sized pies: Banana Cream - my fav probably, but like others, I feel the amount of fake whipped topping is excessive. i scraped an inch off and then the ratio was improved, but shouldn't have to be done. The crust was good, filling ok. Also tried Coconut Cream: ick! Tasted like plastic and coated my mouth with some sort of faux-cream residue. Would not recommend. Lastly Chocolate Macadamia: interesting. The crust is kind of a chocolate caramel concocction - filling was bland, but if i could get more of the crust I'd eat that by itself.

It was a fun novelty and I'm glad I stopped but I'll be trying other stops in the future.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Great local spot for breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

Value 5/5 for Maui; Food 4/5; Atmosphere 4/5; service 4/5
We were looking for a local spot for breakfast on the way from Ka'anapali to airport. You order at the counter and they bring the food to you. The place is nice and clean but nothing special. Unfortunately we did not have anything from the bakery but the menu looked awesome!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
High Prairie, Canada
“Awesome bread & pies!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

The multigrain bread at Leoda's is amazing. We couldn't help but to buy numerous loaves during our stay. We would go before 9:00a.m. and they would already be sold out, so you can order ahead. I am not usually a pie eater, but the pies here are also worth every calorie : )
We did not have a chance to eat in, but will definitely do that on our next visit.