“Great food! Full on pie!”

Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop
Ranked #3 of 24 Dessert in Lahaina
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop is casual family style dining in a comfortable plantation era atmosphere. Our menu features an assortment of hand-crafted sandwiches, salads, baked goodies, daily specials and of course, sweet and savory pies. Our focus on farm fresh and sustainable ingredients is important to us and we work with our local providers to ensure we are offering the best product available to our customers.
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is not really in Lahaina. It is off the highway outside of Lahaina. We had lunch and enjoyed the Seared Ahi Sandwich and Chicken Pot Pie. But the best part was the chocolate macadamia nut pie, apple pie and banana cream pies. YUM! It is casual dining and perfect for families.

[wrote this on yelp]

was in Maui during our honeymoon and found this place thanks to Yelp. let me start off by saying that we came here 3x in 2 days. it was THAT good ! i'm a huge fan of desserts and banana cream pie is my fave. this place seriously has the best banana cream pie. the pie from Emeril's in NOLA use to be my fave... but Leoda's pushed it down.

and for regular food it was super good as well. have to come for breakfast when they have the ahi tuna benedict. ahhh! drooling just thinking about it. it's pricey... i think it's like $20 but everything is cooked to perfect.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I thought with the name Pie shop there would not be much in the way of healthy foods and was i very wrong. I had a delicious kale salad with a bright red beet dressing. I also tried the vegetarian stew which was also very well done. It is a charming restaurant with a very friendly owner.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

good quality meat, generous and tasty. Baked mac and cheese, average. Banana cream pie, overpriced for a pie that was neither good nor bad. $37. Way too expensive!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

My husband and I have eaten a late lunch/early dinner at Leoda's Kitchen perhaps 10 times in the past two years. We live on Maui and rarely go over to the west side of the island but when we do venture over for a day of snorkeling we almost always stop in at Leoda's on the way home. The ambiance is very casual and kind of funky retro and comfortable if returning from the beach. I am addicted to their Seared Ahi sandwich. It is sinfully delicious with a generous portion of seared fresh ahi, avocado, melted cheese and their special aioli mayo on their homemade toasted Rye bread. Writing about it makes my mouth water! My husband has ordered several different items from their menu and has raved about all his choices. The sandwiches are very generous and filling and the prices are not inexpensive but fairly priced. They also serve home made pies that are costly but very delicious. Try their chocolate macadamia cream pie or their lemon pie.