“Macadamia Nut Chocolate Pie”

Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop
Ranked #5 of 24 Dessert in Lahaina
Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop is casual family style dining in a comfortable plantation era atmosphere. Our menu features an assortment of hand-crafted sandwiches, salads, baked goodies, daily specials and of course, sweet and savory pies. Our focus on farm fresh and sustainable ingredients is important to us and we work with our local providers to ensure we are offering the best product available to our customers.
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Best. Chocolate. Pie. Ever. Super yummy filling and topping and pie is plenty for two to share. Can't review other food because we only went in for pie, but it was good enough that we'll return next time we're in Maui!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,473)

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We were very happy with our food and dessert. I had the hot dog with pineapple relish and my wife had pot pie. We shared key lime for dessert. I say check them out.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Drove to this spot from Kihei as it was recommended. The burger was not bad, the fish special was terrible, over cooked and FULL of batter. You could literally take the fish out of the batter cavity. Was also recommended to try the pies but at 8.75 for a tiny pie and MAYBE 1/2 to 3/4 cup of filling, I couldn't believe the price. I could see 4.00.....so needless to say, I did not drop 8.75 for pie. Would not recommended .... way over rated.

2  Thank Runtster
Reviewed October 29, 2013

we have been here twice and both times disappointed ....the meat pie this time was disgusting we had more fat on the plate than meat we could eat ...im not talking a little fat it was alot ...i kept thinking it was a potato but when i bit into it was disgusting fat fat fat ...when i went to complain the lady said yes i know they havent been trimming the fat as well lately and are trying to fix the problem..i showed her my plate of fat and all she could say is i know ...not im sorry or heres a refund or can i get you something else ...it was so rediculously expensive $12.95 for that plate of fat ..we will not give this place another chance ...i dont get what people see in this place there are so many better places than this

2  Thank fdinos
Reviewed October 29, 2013

My wife and I wanted to try Leoda's restaurant after hearing about it and we were not disappointed. The atmosphere was casual and laid out very well. Coffee is help yourself as is the water. I am a fan of eggs Benedict and when I saw Ahi Benedict, I had to try it. It is pricey at $19.00 . The sauce was excellent, the toast, avocado was just perfect. It was one of the best that I have eaten in years (my wife still makes the best, IMO).

The coconut French toast was also delicious. Soaked in coconut milk, then rolled with coconut flakes and cooked just right. It wasn't chewy at all and melts in your mouth good.

Overall - this is also going to be one of our regular stops when we are in Maui. It is right off the road on the way to Kaanapali.