“I love pie!”

Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop
Ranked #3 of 26 Dessert in Lahaina
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop is casual family style dining in a comfortable plantation era atmosphere. Our menu features an assortment of hand-crafted sandwiches, salads, baked goodies, daily specials and of course, sweet and savory pies. Our focus on farm fresh and sustainable ingredients is important to us and we work with our local providers to ensure we are offering the best product available to our customers.
Luther, Oklahoma
“I love pie!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We had breakfast there and it was great. My hubs had the breakfast sandwich with avacados and sprouts. He said it was on of the best he had ever had. I had the ham fritata and it was also very good. My friend who generally likes plain things had the french toast. I thought it was very good and not soggy made with their fresh bread. She was somewhat unimpressed. My buddy had a bananna cream pie as an appitizer which was excellent and had the eggs and bacon with potatoes and it was all cooked very well. The coffee was great and the atmosphere is laid back and very comfortable. We went back the next day and got chicken pot pies to take back to our condo for dinner. We bought the uncooked and baked them at the condo. They were very good. My buddy suggests that you only eat one. (he had two and was sorry later) I had a cobb salad and the greens were extremely fresh but a little wet. The bread that came with the salad was excellent and I wish I had about 4 more pieces. We will go back again at least once before we go.

• Korean first
Simi Valley, CA
“Great food in unassuming building”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We stopped here for lunch and tried the Lahaina Hot Dog and coconut cream pie. Both very good! The Lahaina Dog had a wonderful fresh homemade bun with pineapple chutney. We shared the small pie. On our way to the airport on our last day, we decided to stop again and have breakfast. We shared the coconut french toast with coconut syrup-very good! I would recommend this place for the quality of the food and the prices. You have to know where it is or you will miss it (near mile 15). Next time I want to try the mushroom pie. Staff was also friendly and parking easy.

Los Angeles, California
“Pie like your Mother wished she could make!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

The pies from here are superb, "single serving" and uniquely Hawaiian! Chocolate mac-nut pie is a all-time favorite and they do wonderful small plates: mac n cheese, meat pies and the breakfasts are amazing.

indianaplis
“great breakfast, outstanding pies”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

If you like pie then you have to try this place. We got the choco mac nut pie and apple crumb. The choco pie was better but both were delicious. We also had breakfast there and it was top notch especially for the price. One of the more reasonably priced places in maui to eat. Try it out! You won't be dissappointed.

1 Thank rilkgrime
san diego
“Pastrami and Pie!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Traveled back in September to Maui. On the way to the condo we decided to hit up this place, because we missed it our last visit to the island. The sandwiches are excellent, bread really fresh, my Pastrami was lean and juicy...and the individual pies are great tasting. I am a chocolate nut, so naturally I ordered the Chocolate macadamia nut pie....are you kidding me? Do yourself the favor....stop by!

• Visited September 2013