“Delicious pies and sandwiches”

Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop
Ranked #3 of 26 Dessert in Lahaina
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop is casual family style dining in a comfortable plantation era atmosphere. Our menu features an assortment of hand-crafted sandwiches, salads, baked goodies, daily specials and of course, sweet and savory pies. Our focus on farm fresh and sustainable ingredients is important to us and we work with our local providers to ensure we are offering the best product available to our customers.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Delicious pies and sandwiches”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Cute homey decor with tables to eat inside. We tried banana cream, coconut cream, apple hand pie and they were all delicious! Sandwiches were also excellent, ruebens, BLT and pulled pork plus many more options. We went after outrigger canoeing nearby and came back for dinner another night. Loved this place just north of Lahaina!

• Visited April 2013

• Korean first
Sharon, Massachusetts
“Our favorite dining experience in HI”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

I am writing this hours after my meal here. After a week in Oahu I was a little disappointed with the food. Leona's was our first meal in Maui and it was excellent. I went with the hotdog but it was great, I then stole half my kids Mac n cheese. My son and I shared a banana cream pie back at the hotel and just exchanged smiles as we devoured it. We stopped at the one right off the Honoapiilani Highway, it is a nice midway stop if you are driving from the airport to Lahaina. While the cost might seem high for the quality you are getting it is a bargain compared to other places. I plan to go back multiple times during our stay.

Visited August 2013
Lahaina, Hawaii
“Delicious Sandwiches!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We had an early dinner here on our way to the airport. In spite of several really memorable meals on Kauai and Maui, Leoda's still provided a great dining experience. The menu is probably more amenable to lunch, but they offer a couple of daily specials in the form of a plated meal. When we were there the choices were fried chicken or meat loaf. People on TA and in the restaurant seemed to hold both in high regard. We both chose Reuben Sandwiches, knowing we would be getting another meal in first class, later on. The sandwiches were heavenly. The bread was fresh-baked, and the meat and cheese were very high quality. Both the prep-cooks and the servers were extremely friendly. LOL, we took pictures with them.
Pricewise, I believe they are competitive with other Maui places.
Highly recommended, and I will be back!

• Visited July 2013
“Pies not "fresh"”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

To me, a fresh pie should be made from fresh ingredients. Such is not the case at Leoda's. The topping used on the pies is not whipping cream, but some sort of whipped topping. If that's the case, what else is in the pie???? When I asked the staff at the restaurant, they were vague and avoided answering the question. I was told it "tastes great" and the pies are "the best ever" but when I asked point blank if they used fresh cream, they avoided the question. For the price they are charging, I would expect better. Don't bother.

Visited August 2013
4 Thank Kate R
Edmonton, Canada
“A little pricey, but worth it”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Went to try the pies we've been hearing so much about. Got there at 3:00 and they were down to banana cream and coconut cream ($8.95/ ea. for an individual serving). Not a fan of either (really wanted the choc-Mac), but figured since we drove all this way we got one of each. Both were AMAZING.

• Visited August 2013