“Delicious take out”

Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop
Ranked #3 of 24 Dessert in Lahaina
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop is casual family style dining in a comfortable plantation era atmosphere. Our menu features an assortment of hand-crafted sandwiches, salads, baked goodies, daily specials and of course, sweet and savory pies. Our focus on farm fresh and sustainable ingredients is important to us and we work with our local providers to ensure we are offering the best product available to our customers.
Reviewed July 19, 2013

After many trips to Maui, we finally stopped here! After our Sunset Sail. Decided on take out for dinner tonight. great decision.

Had salad and chicken pie and beef pie. Both packaged perfectly to take away. No spills in the car.

Everyone in the restaurant was friendly and nice. It was close to closing.

On our next trip, we will return

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Really, we had two dinners at Leoda's and loved them both. We tried their fried chicken (so yummy), baked mac and cheese, Rueben Lumpia (really good) and the macnut chocolate praline pie on our first visit and really loved it all.

A few nights later we found ourselves starving (with no reservations) and long waits everywhere so we headed back to Leoda's and tried the burger and the seared ahi sandwich which were both really good too. The only negative was that they didn't have local, grass fed beef for the burgers but this is an issue everyone is having due to drought conditions. We tried the lime pie that night and I liked it but I think my husband was getting sick of all the whipped cream.

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Leoda's is one of the best meals you can get in Maui. Everything I ate was delicious and I ate a lot! You must try the pies (chocolate macadamia nut or very berry), the fried salad, and any of their sandwiches are top notch. I would fly back to Maui just to eat here.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have favorite places to eat on several of the islands, so I don't take adding a restaurant to my "personal list of favorites" lightly. Especially, since to make my list, they have to compete with neighboring island favorites as well. In all fairness, I like casual restaurants in Hawaii, where we can show up in beach attire, after a day on the sand, and feel comfortable. Leoda's is definitely a casual restaurant and a great place to eat after a day on the beach! I found Leoda's on TripAdvisor and made the drive from Ka'anapali to give it a try. It was definitely worth the drive, which is really only like 15 or 20 mins. I had a burger, fries, and an individual banana cream pie. The food was excellent! The burger and fries were the best I have had on Maui, and the pie was very good. The service was friendly and attentive. I really can't say anything but positive things about Leoda's. I look forward to my next visit!

1  Thank PJS308
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This place was recommended by a friend. They have great lunch items and the best pies ever! We wanted to order 1 of every single pie. Their chocolate pie was almost like what my grandmother used to make. Will definitely go back when back in Maui!