“Excellent Pie”

Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop
Ranked #3 of 25 Dessert in Lahaina
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop is casual family style dining in a comfortable plantation era atmosphere. Our menu features an assortment of hand-crafted sandwiches, salads, baked goodies, daily specials and of course, sweet and savory pies. Our focus on farm fresh and sustainable ingredients is important to us and we work with our local providers to ensure we are offering the best product available to our customers.
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Great Pies. We tried the Coconut Creme, Chocolate Macadamia Nut; and the Lime. All were great. They're not the cheapest; but the quality is superb. We'll be back on another trip.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,287)

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I just LOVE the chicken pot pie at Leoda's! And I love introducing new people to it as well! To make the visit even better, we saw Chef Sheldon Simeon, one the three finalists on this past season of Top Chef Seattle. We also had two of the dessert pies and my favorite was the Olowalu Lime Pie. Yummy-licious!

2  Thank Pauline K
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Did not try the food but looking at everyone else's orders, everything looked amazing.

This is a review on THE PIES:

Banana Cream: pictured, it is hands down the best I have ever had. Fluffy , creamy and not too sweet, tons of bananas.

Coconut Cream: delish, light with toasted coconut on top.

Lime: delish, light and tangy.

Chocolate Macadamia: excellent for the first few bites but it is too rich to eat the entire thing (this coming from a sweets maniac and chocoholic).

Appie Pie: disappointing, maybe better if heated first ?

We stopped by on our way home from Lahaina, it is a tiny little gem of a place not to be missed !

1  Thank shardog
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My only request for my 50th Birthday, besides vacationing in Maui with my family was Coconut Cream Pie. My daughter and husband found this little gem. Besides being some of the best pies (besides my Moms) they have an adorable resteraunt with excellent food. We went there 3 times we had an excellent burger and yummy fries, a great cobb salad and a variety of other sandwiches. With 12 of us we were able to try all there pies by the time we ended our vacation. The last pie I tried was a handheld apple pie oh my! Excellent food and good prices too. We will make this a destination for sure. I would agree the mini pies are enough to share they are rich.We liked this resteraunt a lot more than some of the expensive places that are popular in lahaina. Our 3 trips here we had great food each time.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Really enjoyed this sandwich shop. Smells heavenly before you even walk in the door...try the fried salad or Mac-n-cheese bites. Save room for dessert. The chocolate macadamia pie or banana cream pie....both are heavenly.

This place should franchise. This is a must eat place while in Maui!!