“Ono-licious!”

Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop
Ranked #3 of 26 Dessert in Lahaina
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop is casual family style dining in a comfortable plantation era atmosphere. Our menu features an assortment of hand-crafted sandwiches, salads, baked goodies, daily specials and of course, sweet and savory pies. Our focus on farm fresh and sustainable ingredients is important to us and we work with our local providers to ensure we are offering the best product available to our customers.
Dallas, Texas
“Ono-licious!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Wow- great food for a little road side stop. All the food on the menu is good and the pies- are to die for! If you are in West Maui you MUST eat here.My best accidental find on my most recent trip to Maui! Casual place & they do a good job getting food out for such a busy place! I can't wait to go back!

• Visited March 2013

• Korean first
Skagway
“There's a reason this place is so busy!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

The food here is fantastic, in fact it's so good they are completely overwhelmed!
Luckily I am never in a hurry when I'm on Maui, but if you are, don't go at lunch time.
The hand pie was the best I've ever tasted, amazing crust, fantastic filling and great price.
The people working were so busy and working so fast, yet so courteous and cheerful.

Really people, if you're in such a hurry go get fast food, (Bon appetite).

These people do not compromise on quality, good food takes longer to prepare.
So relax, enjoy the beautiful island of Maui and appreciate all the love and skill these cooks and bakers put into their food!
The reason for the low rating for atmosphere was that they were so busy the place was very loud and a bit chaotic.
Just as well since we fine taking our food to go.
Thank you Leoda's!

Fairbanks, Alaska
“Hmm...”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Well, this place is quite a mixed bag. We waited for over an hour & a half for sandwiches, after we were informed they had run out of hamburgers, hot dogs, and sausages (after ordering and waiting 45 minutes). My companions' food (Reuben and Club with avocado and bacon) was great when it finally arrived. I ordered an individual meat pie and was horribly disappointed! There was one quarter-sized piece of meat in the entire pie. This is not an exaggeration: one tiny piece. I immediately took it to the front counter and spoke to the manager. She graciously refunded the entire lunch! I was surprised and very glad. I then purchased 2 hot-out-of-the-oven individual apple pies and was very happy with the quality and taste. I guess I would recommend going anytime other than lunchtime, ordering something basic, try the fruit pies/tarts. As the manager explained, there has been a recent influx of customers and they have not quite adjusted to the demand yet.

• Visited December 2012
Banff National Park, Canada
“Charming!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Stopped in for a late lunch at this delightful cafe on our way to Lahaina. Fresh and clean decor, efficient staff and pretty tastey food (although very rich). The Fried Salad was interesting but the deep fried brussel sprout leaves were bit too greasy and there was waaay too much whipped cream on my banana cream pie (where's the pie?). Veggie burger toppings were delicious but didnt enjoy the "burger" as it seemed to be just fried mashed potatoes. Still, i would stop in here again in a heart beat and try out some other dishes!

New York City, New York
“Eat Dessert Before Main Course”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Well I don't know where to begin. Absolutely the Best desserts and prepared when ordered sandwiches and entrees. Very casual. The perfect place for lunch or dinner. Just don't eat before going or you will regret not having enough room to try all their tasy offerings. Both eat-in and take out available. Try and avoid the height of lunch time rush and go before or just after for the shorter wait time. A big favorite for both visitors and locals. Centrally located just outside of Lahaina. You'll regret not going if you don't seize the opportunity. A definite planned eating destination.

• Visited February 2013