“Yummmm.”

Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop
Ranked #3 of 24 Dessert in Lahaina
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop is casual family style dining in a comfortable plantation era atmosphere. Our menu features an assortment of hand-crafted sandwiches, salads, baked goodies, daily specials and of course, sweet and savory pies. Our focus on farm fresh and sustainable ingredients is important to us and we work with our local providers to ensure we are offering the best product available to our customers.
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We saw Leoda's on a drive one day from Kihei to Lahaina. Anything that says pie shop catches my eye. We didn't have time to stop then. A few days later a surf instructor recommended Leoda's to us and we are so glad he did. We stopped and had the ahi tuna sandwich and a turkey sandwich. The bread was so fresh and the food so good. I was sad that I didn't have room for dessert since the bakery treats looked amazing. I would definitely come here again. The service was also good.

It's not in a town but about 10-15 minutes south of Lahaina just off the highway.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Stopped in here on a whim. Anything called the Pie Store has my attention. I got a piece of freshly baked, warm, handheld apple pie (made with both red and green apples) and it was delicious! I loved the Crystallized sugar sprinkled on top of the delicious empanadas-shaped wrapper. So good. Would love to try their other pies if I get the chance.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Another moderately priced restaurant in a modest setting is Leoda's. It is located about 6 miles south of Lahaina near the popular snorkel/kayak area Mile 14 marker. We had read quite a bit about Leoda's and were pleasantly surprised at the clean and fairly spacious seating (40+ with tables) inside. I don't why but I was expecting less. The food was really good! My wife had a Rueben sandwich that was on par with ones we've had in NYC. I had the Cobb salad. It was fresh and tasty. No problem for me... but unlike most Cobb's I'm familiar with, this one did not include chicken or turkey. The crisp and brown fries came with an aioli dipping sauce. A full basket cost $4.00. Leoda's is not cheap (most sandwiches run $10 and up) but for Maui you could pay a lot more for less. I highly recommend picking up some sandwiches from here on your way to the airport to fly to the mainland if, like our airline, you will not be receiving a complimentary meal on board. Star Noodle, Aloha Mixed Plate and Leoda's are all run by the same outfit. In my view, these are three great choices for meals out that won't break the bank.
Heads Up! They close at 8:00 pm and do not serve alcohol of any kind.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Wow! What a great lunch. We were so glad we spotted this place. We each had a lunch pie (one chicken and one beef short ribs) and those were great. But the real winner was the Coconut Cream Pie--do not share, get your own. One of the best things I've ever eaten!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Leoda's is not in town, but do your best to stop here, be it for lunch or dessert! Hubby ordered the mini apple pie and raved about it. I loved the mac nut chocolate pie, which offered a lovely treat, altho I wish it had more macnuts. Still it was worth the stop. Others around us had huge sandwiches and/or salads and all seemed to be enjoying their meals. A bit pricey, but would return in a heartbeat!