“yummy!”

Nikki's Pizza
Ranked #78 of 262 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving breakfast and coffee.
Lahaina, Hawaii, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yummy!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Great pizza for a decent price considering it is Maui.....we enjoyed salads and pizza....the whole family liked it!!!

Visited June 2012

• Korean first
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
“So good!”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

My husband and I ate here a few times while honeymooning in Maui. We LOVE their pizza. I usually got 4 cheese pizza and my husband got the Hawaiian (which he says is the best EVER). I love everything about it. I know it's just pizza, but it's really the greatest pizza I've ever had. We also got their chicken tenders and fries and love them just as much!
They are a nice bunch of guys working there too! We highly recommend this place.

• Visited September 2011
San Francisco, California
“Pasta was bad”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

The chicken parm. I got wasn't very good, was like wet chicken and under cooked pasta in 1" of water/sauce...

• Visited May 2012
South Lyon, Michigan
“Better than you think”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Located in the food area of the Whaler mall. We ate lunch here twice. Pizza once and sandwiches the other time. It was good and the price was good too. I would recommend eating here if you want to keep it simple.

• Visited May 2012
Yuba City, California
“Great breakfast place in Whaler's Village”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

In truth, Nikki's serves meals other than breakfast, but we found ourselves eating there most days for breakfast. It was by far our favorite breakfast offering. The food doesn't seem to be loaded with grease like some other places and the prices were excellent, when compared with the other restaurants in the area. Give Nikki's a try... it is located in the food court at Whaler's right next to Subway.

Visited May 2012