First time at this condo but many times to Maui. The view and grounds were very beautiful. Stayed in unit 310 which is the largest in the complex in March 2005. The ocean did not disappoint and the pounding of the surf lulled us to sleep nightly. The condo is large and roomy and does have A/C which we did not need to use as the trade winds cooled things off nicely. The condo was not as clean as expected with lots of stains on the furniture and carpets. So many guests have taken its toll! We are very happy that the owners still continue to rent out their paradise home to share with all of us. Do not think I could do it? For the price, view and memories this condo was worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean-front condominiums with BBQ, convenient west Maui location centrally located to shopping, restaurants and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Makani Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Makani Sands Hotel Lahaina
- Makani Sands Maui/Lahaina