“Friendly staff and killer views”

Honu Seafood and Pizza
Reserve with OpenTable
Honu Seafood and Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 272 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kapunakea Street
Description: In 2010 Judy and Mark opened Honu Seafood & Pizza 20 feet away from Mala Ocean Tavern. A quintessential seafood eatery which has a fully unobstructed view of the Pacific Ocean with 10 feet from waters edge.
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My husband and I just enjoyed a fantstic meal here. Some have complained about rich dishes, do yourself a favor and don't order rich dishes on vacation on a tropical island! Never a good idea. We had lots of seafood and their pizza of the day, phenomenal! The service from hostess to bartender to server and busboys was outstanding. I work in the industry and was so impressed by how seamless everything seemed. Highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We stopped in an put our name on the list for a table. Sat at the bar and had a few great drinks with great service by the bar staff. Dinner was amazing! I ordered the special pizza with lemon ricotta and local boar sausage. It was beyond good. My clam chowder was very rich, and very excellent. The service was noticeably great and quite obvious that the owners train their staff very well. Overall a great experience and so far our best experience in Maui. Keep up the great work!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We have had several memorable meals out in the past at the Mala Grill, so this time decided to try Honu Seafood and Pizza, we were not disappointed. You don't feel quite as crammed in as you can at Mala, the restaurant opens out to the water. Unfortunately you can not make reservations, so pays to get there early. If you are coming from Kaanapali or thereabouts and getting the bus into Lahaina, it is located directly opposite the back of the Cannery. Our five meals were all excellent, the food was fresh and innovative. There are quite a few 'mediocre' restaurants around, whilst this is a bit more expensive than the average places, it is justified by the quality.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Location good not be better. Service was good. Food did not impressed me or my party for the price you pay. It was my husband's birthday and I aske if they could sing happy birthday. We spent over $200 an dthey could not "give" us a small piece of cake. They charged us for it. Never had such a treatment before. Will not go back. There are a lot of places in Maui with view as pretty, lower prices for the same quality of food.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We had our last meal in Maui at this place and it was the perfect place. Our table was literally on the water with amazing ocean views. The food was delicious. I would highly recommend the pizza and the clam chowder. Service was great and with our reservation we didn't have to wait at all!