“Nachos?”

Relish Burger Bistro
Ranked #97 of 262 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Nachos?”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Ok. So I didn't think that Hawaii was known for awesome nachos. I was wrong. Even though this was the only dish I tried, they were the best nachos I have ever had. The cheese was like lava running down a mountainside. The pulled pork melted on my tongue like butter in the noonday sun.

I look forward to sampling my next dish here.

• Korean first
Central Oklahoma
“Not your typical Bar Food! Much better :)”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Our first night here we met our friends down at the Ono bar as we stayed here at the Westin.
It is located next to the pools and all seating is "outdoor".
We liked to set at the high tables near the actual bar.
The bartender lady was not very friendly to any of us...actually she was rude and NOT sweet (so I wanted to give a "poor" rating on service) - HOWEVER, we got our drinks and food out SUPER fast (which would have been "excellent")...so that is why the service review got "average" (in the middle).
I ordered the chicken quesadillas, which were very good and filling (drippingly greasy, in a good way, so use napkins!). Much better than quesadillas from a bar at home. The chicken was shredded too.
Husband had the Ahi Poke (pronounced "poh-key")...I'm not sure what is involved but it seemed to be Ahi sashimi (raw tuna) in some kind of sauce with rice. You would think ordering any food, not to mention sushi, at the bar would be a baaaaaaad idea - but not here - it was GREAT!
As I said, all the food came out super fast and you could tell it wasn't just some microwave dinner typical bar fare.
Of course it was expensive because you are on Maui and it is a hotel restaurant...so just beware of that.
My husband frequented this area more nights just for the bar...but I heard they closed early (at 10pm???), which was good to me but weird for a bar.

• Visited January 2013
Perris, California
“Have a sweet tooth?”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Stop in and get a banana split in the dug out pineapple bowl....totally worth it unfortunately you have to wait for the bowl to unthaw some before you can tear into the sweet pineapple.

• Visited December 2012
West Vancouver
“The breakfast was not so good....”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

The breakfast here was like every basic breakfast you can have in those little hotels. Sort of disappointed.

Visited January 2013
Livermore, California
“I'm in love”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

With the bartenders. Service, drinks, atmosphere is the best. A couple of amazingly cute bartenders don't hurt either.

Visited October 2012