“Fish Tacos”

Ohana Tacos
Ranked #69 of 262 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Validated Parking, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Ohana Tacos offers a wide variety of Mexican dishes including the Fish Tacos (most popular), Shrimp Tacos, green or red enchiladas with meat of your choice.
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fish Tacos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

If you are a fish taco connoisseur you will love these. Don't be distracted by the buzz next door at the Fish Market...those tacos don't even compare. The food, service, and people here are awesome! I have to admit, I walked in and out of Ohana Tacos one day because I saw there were so many people eating at the Fish Market. I came back the next day because I was so disappointed with the Fish Market that I needed a fish taco fix. It was a night and day difference. You will love this place.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Priuslove

Lahaina, Hawaii
“ORIGINAL ONO FISH TACOS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Don't confuse the stolen name "Ono tacos" for Ohana tacos. Ohana tacos serves the best ONO Fish tacos!

3600 l. Honoapiilani road #A next to 5A rent a space.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Fish tacos!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

I'm picky when it comes to my fish tacos and these were one of the best I've had. White fish was not dry, grilled perfect. There was some special sauce that was so yummy. I had them on flour tortillas but you can get corn.

Bring cash cause that's all they take.

Enjoy!

1 Thank A3459W
Roanoke, Virginia
“Best fish tacos!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

I have to be honest and say I never would have picked this place if driving by; not too impressive being in a strip mall. But "Maui Revealed" loved it, so we tried it. It was my favorite meal all week on our trip to maui! The kids loved their beef and cheese tacos and I loved the fish tacos! Try it! (But do bring cash, no credit cards accepted.)

Visited March 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great tacos & reasonably priced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

We had a fish taco plate and also tried the pork tacos, they were both delicious. This restaurant was located very close to our condo, we were glad to have it nearby.

Visited February 2014