“Fish tacos!!!”
Review of Ohana Tacos

Ohana Tacos
Ranked #75 of 272 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Ohana Tacos offers a wide variety of Mexican dishes including the Fish Tacos (most popular), Shrimp Tacos, green or red enchiladas with meat of your choice.
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

I'm picky when it comes to my fish tacos and these were one of the best I've had. White fish was not dry, grilled perfect. There was some special sauce that was so yummy. I had them on flour tortillas but you can get corn.

Bring cash cause that's all they take.

Enjoy!

1  Thank A3459W

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I have to be honest and say I never would have picked this place if driving by; not too impressive being in a strip mall. But "Maui Revealed" loved it, so we tried it. It was my favorite meal all week on our trip to maui! The kids loved their beef and cheese tacos and I loved the fish tacos! Try it! (But do bring cash, no credit cards accepted.)

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We had a fish taco plate and also tried the pork tacos, they were both delicious. This restaurant was located very close to our condo, we were glad to have it nearby.

Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

I'm a taco connoisseur, and these fish tacos didn't disappoint. They're really large, so come hungry. The fish is not exactly traditional, but the blend of sauce, cabbage and fish really hit the spot.
My wife got the pastor (she's not into fish) which were more traditional and also very delicious. I also liked how Ohana has a salsa bar. All three varieties were tasty and nicely complimented the tacos.
If you like tacos, you'll love this tiny strip mall gem. It's good food for a good price.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I have to start off with the fact that they were out of 2 of the 3 kinds of salsa they typically offer, and the kid who took our order was kissing on who I assume was his girlfriend behind the counter while we ate, but the fish tacos tasted great. We drove up from Wailea and probably wouldn't make the one hour drive for this stop alone, but if you're in the area it's worth the stop. The fish was seasoned well, and the white sauce gave just the right amount of spice to the tacos. They are served on flour tortillas and are good sized. Shouldn't be hungry afterward.