“Excellent, authentic Mexican (best taken out)”
Review of Ohana Tacos

Ohana Tacos
Ranked #78 of 268 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Ohana Tacos offers a wide variety of Mexican dishes including the Fish Tacos (most popular), Shrimp Tacos, green or red enchiladas with meat of your choice.
Reviewed January 5, 2014

The food was excellent - some very authentic flavors in their dishes. Fish tacos were excellent - only beaten out by the fish tacos from the Fish Market in the same strip mall (and only because the Fish Market uses Mahi Mahi). The Salsa Verde is fresh, and exactly how it should be made. Not a whole lot of seating - we carried it back to Kaanapali Shores (only about a 5 minute walk). Definitely worth a visit!!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Wow! I wish my husband and I had gone there before! We had to wait till thursday because they were closed for New Years, we had tried Ono tacos and the food does not even compare. The food is amazing at Ohana tacos and the service is great! A young married couple were our servers and they were a beautiful couple, Very respectable.Top that off with amazing fish tacos and great salsa! We will definitely be back for more! Five stars!!!

1  Thank Kristy27andJames29
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I happened upon this take-out place in a strip mall on an afternoon walk around Ka'anapali Beach Resort. I ordered fish tacos and they looked average when they were brought to me at an outside table. But with the first bite I could tell these were special. Was it because the fish was FISH? The sauce reminded me of our passion for the special white sauce in the falafels served at the all-night halal carts on Sixth Avenue and 53rd Street in Manhattan. Don't try to figure it out; just stop by and enjoy fast food that's better than that phrase would suggest.

Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Had the fish tacos and there were wicked good! The service was excellent!!! Wish I was here longer so I could go back again !! Till next time!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

We thought the food was very good. Even my 82 year old Mom liked it! We ate lunch here twice on our trip to Lahaina. I don't remember if beer was available or not, so bring your own to sit at the tables out in front!

Been to Ohana Tacos? Share your experiences!