“4 stars for fish tacos”

Ohana Tacos
Ranked #69 of 262 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Validated Parking, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Ohana Tacos offers a wide variety of Mexican dishes including the Fish Tacos (most popular), Shrimp Tacos, green or red enchiladas with meat of your choice.
San Francisco, California
“4 stars for fish tacos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

The fish tacos here are great. The fish is grilled and tastes juicy and fresh. We also ordered the nachos, which were just OK. 4 stars for the fish tacos though....truly delicious.

• Visited May 2013

NY Metro Area
“Great fish tacos and nachos.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

My wife and I LOVE us some fish tacos. I forgot how I heard about this place, but we put it in our GPS and headed out from Wailea. We decided to spend the day in Lahaina, so we went for lunch. Food was great and a great value. Don't forget to load up your tacos and nachos at the fixins bar.

My one and only problem with this place is the very limited seating. We were able to grab one of the two tables provided, but I don't know what we would have done if we couldn't get one. We were way too far to bring it back to the hotel.

• Visited July 2012
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“great meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

We ate our last meal in Maui at Ohana Tacos. We got the steak fajitas and shrimp tacos. Both were delicious. The place is small and hot, so get it to go if you can.

• Visited May 2013
bay area
“Fish Tacos”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

The restaurant was down the street from our condo in a little strip mall. Service was friendly and fast. I had the fish tacos which came with beans and rice. The two tacos were pretty big and the fish tasted fresh. They have many sauces to choose from.

Visited May 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Don't let the exerior fool you!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

This has to be the most unassuming restaurant I have ever been to. Located in a less than desirable part of town and in a strip mall, one would drive right on by. A friend suggested we try it, and we were skeptical at first. But the tacos are amazingly good. You have to try the Ohana Fish tacos - they are quite tasty but they are a bit skimpy on the fish. Pass on the steak and chicken tacos - the meat is overcooked and can be stringy. The choice of salsas is good, particularly the green sauce. I don't know if I would ever go back. I feel it is more of a "been there, done that" place.

• Visited March 2013