I want to start off by saying this is a beautiful place to stay, The grounds are well maintained, the saline pool was gorgeous, the showers in the unit were awesome!
We booked online through the Aina Nalu website, it was a last minute booking, and came to $200 per night for two nights in a one bedroom unit, when checking in we were informed of an additional $95 cleaning fee on top of the rate quoted us, this is when were told it was there on the website in the fine print. We had no other choice but to pay it as we were within the 24 hour cancellation period.
We loved the fact that there is a washer and dryer, dishwasher, full refridgerator, cooking utensils, and a safe in the room.
The shower in our unit was large, had great water pressure, it kind of reminded me of walking into a cave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aina Nalu(R) Lahaina by Outrigger(R) is a very special Lahaina hotel, an oasis of tranquility in the heart of Maui's historic Lahaina Town just a short stroll from the art galleries and bistros on colorful Front Street. The award-winning design of these residential-style Lahaina hotel vacation rentals is reflected in appealing details of Asian-inspired room decor, a sleek infinity pool, an elegant poolside pavilion, and cozy garden gazebos. This private hotel condo tucked away in a quiet neighborhood setting is a serene alternative to the Lahaina hotels on the busy waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aina Nalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort
- Aina Nalu Resort
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Aina Nalu Maui/Lahaina