The location was perfect for us...walk to town for dinner and shopping or catch a movie at the theater after being tourist or beach bums all day.
We had a 2 bedroom 2 bath - separated by living room and kitchen. We were on the first floor so the ceilings are not as tall as the 2nd floor units so for taller folks the ceiling fans could be concern...so we just didn't use them. The beds were fine, lots of towels, loved having the washer and dryer and each room had a TV.
The only issue was the unit needs a good spring cleaning...the thick layer of dust caused us sneezing fits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aina Nalu(R) Lahaina by Outrigger(R) is a very special Lahaina hotel, an oasis of tranquility in the heart of Maui's historic Lahaina Town just a short stroll from the art galleries and bistros on colorful Front Street. The award-winning design of these residential-style Lahaina hotel vacation rentals is reflected in appealing details of Asian-inspired room decor, a sleek infinity pool, an elegant poolside pavilion, and cozy garden gazebos. This private hotel condo tucked away in a quiet neighborhood setting is a serene alternative to the Lahaina hotels on the busy waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Aina Nalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort
- Aina Nalu Resort
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Aina Nalu Maui/Lahaina