I loved Aina Nalu! I was upgraded to a very nice unit, was very pleasantly surprised. I could have lived there forever. Full kitchen furnished enough for a party, bath with laundry, separate bedroom and full living room. Two TV's, but this was so close to town, for a lone traveler I didn't stay much in the lovely room. Just one block to Front Street, the shops and entertainment, as well as the shuttle to take you everywhere else!
Lovely property, two large pools (one salt water), etc. The bed was so luxurious, I slept so great for the full week I was there. Did not want to leave. This was my highlight of Lahaina!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aina Nalu(R) Lahaina by Outrigger(R) is a very special Lahaina hotel, an oasis of tranquility in the heart of Maui's historic Lahaina Town just a short stroll from the art galleries and bistros on colorful Front Street. The award-winning design of these residential-style Lahaina hotel vacation rentals is reflected in appealing details of Asian-inspired room decor, a sleek infinity pool, an elegant poolside pavilion, and cozy garden gazebos. This private hotel condo tucked away in a quiet neighborhood setting is a serene alternative to the Lahaina hotels on the busy waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aina Nalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort
- Aina Nalu Resort
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Aina Nalu Maui/Lahaina