“Pretty good Indian food”
Review of Monsoon India - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian
Description: Monsoon India Lahaina
Description: Monsoon India Lahaina
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Just have take out but it's pretty good. Good naan and they can really heat up a dish if spicy is your thing. Or not if you don't want it. Prompt good service. Sometimes they don't have all the dishes offered but there's plenty to close from.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We found it as the only place in Hawaii where one can get authentic Indian taste. Although it is a bit expensive. Location is central but a little difficult to locate.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

This restaurant serves good Indian food and all the dishes were really tasty. The location is right on Front Street in the Wharf Cinema Center in front of the great Banyan Tree and there is outdoor seating in the complex. There was only 1 chef and 1 waitress when we went there and there were lot of customers and as a result the service was really slow.

Tip: We got 50% off on the second entree by using a coupon from one of the coupon booklets/ travel guides we got from our hotel conceirge.

1  Thank Sushar
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The boss introduced himself, Harry, of course with his indian accent he has to explain: "as in Harry Potter." I have eaten at many genuine Indian restaurants and find this spot to be on par with some of the best. If only it were served on a banana leaf then I might mistake it for India. But seriously, lots of vegetarian options and the mango smoothy is yum. I've eaten here several times and found that taking Harry's recommendations is the way to go. Its location is down in the bottom corner of the Wharf Cinema Center so theres not a great view, but there is a Koi Pond thats fun to check out. It is a little pricier than I would hope so I can't eat there as often as I would like. It is a great value though and I can rarely finish my meal thanks to the generous portions! Thanks Harry and Harry's wife!!!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I don't know what others see in the food here, but the food was, simply put, poor! Unimpressive maintenance, but good location. Anyhow, super overpriced, my heart shrank when I looked at the menu given the quality of the restaurant