We have never been to Maui before & at the last moment decided to go but really didn't know what to expect or how to go about renting a condo. Naomi from Maui Hawaii Vacations was absolutely wonderful in finding us a place and making the trip worry free. We stayed in room 120
overlooking the garden & loved it, you could still see the ocean from our balcony, could use a little shampooing on the furniture but otherwise quite comfortable & had everything in there we needed. The staff at the Royal Kahana were very helpful & pleasant, definitely stay there again. We have already given Naomi's name & contact # to our friends, would highly recommend her, thanks so much for a wonderful vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make yourself at home in Kahana. This beachfront community is the calm cousin to West Maui's high-profile destinations of Lahaina, Kaanapali and Kapalua Resort. You won't find the typical string of Maui hotels, dazzling storefronts, and streams of shoppers and diners - although that's only a few minutes away if the mood strikes. Breathe in the breeze that sweeps across the ocean view from your high-rise lanai. Marvel at humpback whales slapping and rolling so close to shore! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Kahana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Royal Kahana Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Royal Kahana
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Outrigger Royal Kahana Resort
- Royal Kahana Maui/Lahaina