“Loved, loved, loved it...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kupanaha - CLOSED

Kupanaha
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Kekaa Drive
Transit: The Maui Transit offering regular service stops at Whaler"s Village one block south. For Travel within the Kaanapali Resort the Kaanapali Resort Shuttle drops off right in front of the Kaanapali Beach Hotel, location of the Tiki Terrace Restaurant.
Coastal South Carolina, South Carolina
“Loved, loved, loved it...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

I had my doubts, but I thought my kids would love it. Heck, I loved it too. My two year old sat from arrival at 4:00 until 8:30 totally engaged. I did pay for gold circle seats, but since he is small, I think it was worth it. We were very close to the stage.

The steak and shrimp were delicious. I wasn't so crazy about the cheesecake everyone loves, so I would do the fresh fruit next time. Yes, I do want to go back. It was the one "big" night we did during our two weeks in Maui, and I plan a repeat of it in the future.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“GREAT SHOW!!!! RECOMEND TO ANY ONE INCLUDING KIDS!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

Great show. I would RECOMEND it to kids any day. Very interactive to all kids and some adults. And he doesn't make the kids feel the much pressure... 100/100!!! Amazing food and stake!!!! Definatly best magic show ever !!!!!!

“Fun , family friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

Very nice show , great for the whole family , good food with open bar , great value .

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

We received tickets to this show as part of our vacation package and didn't pay it any mind. The last night of our trip we were looking for something to do and remembered the tickets to the show and thought what the heck. This turned out to be the highlight of our otherwise disappointing trip. We are do glad we went and recommend it to everyone. This blew away the luau we had attended just a few nights earlier.

1 Thank Raider7975
Waikoloa, Hawaii
“Dinner entertainment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

The food was great and entertainment was really interesting - incorporated magic with Hawaiian culture and hula. Great alternative to a Luau and when staying at Kaanapali Beach Hotel, received a discounted rate.

Visited June 2012