“The BEST coffee in Napilli”

The Coffee Store Napili
Ranked #3 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Lahaina
Cuisines: Cafe, American, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in the Napili plaza in beautiful Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii, The Coffee Store is Maui's favorite place to take a break from the beach. Featuring iced and hot 100% Kona coffee, other Hawaiian coffee and gourmet flavors - alongside deluxe ice blended mochas and espresso drinks. For a quick bite, try our sandwiches and wraps, which Frommers calls a "local legend." So come on in, because life's too short for stale coffee!
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The BEST coffee in Napilli”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

I've been to Maui now twice and always stop at this coffee shop. Their hula pie coffee is the BEST and always reminds me of Hawaii whenever I drink it. So when I bring some home to MN with me, it's like bringing back a tiny piece of my experience. The staff are super friendly and helpful and their carrot cake was PERFECTION. They have a wonderful variety of treats to choose from, all homemade! Plus, as a little bonus, I can order coffee online and they have great deals for shipping so I don't have to worry about my luggage being overweight from multiple bags of coffee! I simply order a couple of lbs online and they deliver to my front door. Seriously...it doesn't get better than that!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Paula W

• Korean first
Rawlins, Wyoming
“Best product”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great service and the best coffee products I have found. I travel extensively and often and no one even comes close... I order frequently online as I can't buy enough to last till my next trip to Maui.

• Visited June 2012
Kelowna, BC, Canada
“Family Tradition”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

It is a morning tradition for the family when we arrive in Napili. The service is great, they remember our names and our favorite orders. Pastries are awesome and coffee is also great. Atmosphere is awesome and friendly for the kids and adults. Looking forward to our 1st cup next week!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Murray C
Kirkland
“Yummiest Coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

When I was in Napili for my wedding I bought a pound of Hula Pie to bring home. The baristas were very nice and welcoming - they also took the time to explain the flavors of their coffee to me.
The flavors in the blend made my espresso incredibly delicious. When I ran out, I logged online and ordered 4 more pounds.

The website is a little hard to navigate, but I found my way to what I wanted.

• Visited September 2012
Laguna Beach, California
“Best in Napili”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

We buy our coffee upon arrival in Napili and take a pound or two home when we leave. We are never disappointed with the coffee and like the service.

• Visited December 2012