“E-X-C-E-L-L-E-N-T” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Lahaina
Cuisines: Cafe, American, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in the Napili plaza in beautiful Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii, The Coffee Store is Maui's favorite place to take a break from the beach. Featuring iced and hot 100% Kona coffee, other Hawaiian coffee and gourmet flavors - alongside deluxe ice blended mochas and espresso drinks. For a quick bite, try our sandwiches and wraps, which Frommers calls a "local legend." So come on in, because life's too short for stale coffee!
Edmonds, Washington
“E-X-C-E-L-L-E-N-T”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

We have come here for coffee (and more delicious items) for the many years. The gals always have a friendly smile & great memories on what our drinks are/were.
We come from Starbucks-land & really enjoy this coffee company.

• Korean first
Queenstown, New Zealand
“Not bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

Coffees are good, but our Mocha was made with Hershey's chocolate. They have to come up with better chocolate than that!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Kimcarp
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Totally Sublime”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

Everything about this place is amazing!! Seriously, no kidding. I insisted that we stop by on our final day in Maui this past February. I bought a pound of the Pure Ecstasy and a pound of the Kona Peaberry. Both are fantastic. We decided to buy some treats too b/c they looked incredible and we thought we might enjoy them while we were waiting for our plane. I was able to narrow my choice down between two items. I struggled to make my choice, but I finally pulled the trigger. The owner was working in the store that day and she waited on us. She gave me the other item for free b/c I couldn't decide. Really? Incredible coffee and customer service like that. No reason to go anywhere else.

• Visited February 2012
Mississippi
“A great little coffee shop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

It was getting ready to rain when I found this little coffee shop in a Napili shopping center. Perfect weather for a cup! I was immediately provided with service and given the day's choices. I chose the Hula Blend and felt it was just like the pie that's so famous on the island. Their upside down cake was also very good.

• Visited June 2012
Sacramento, California
“Mediocre coffee and terrible service.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

We had really hoped to have some great coffee at this quaint little coffee house. However, the barista made our order wrong and we asked her to fix it. She told us to be more clear next time and it was waste of their product. We were very clear because we have a Type 1 Diabetic and ordering clearly is something we have perfected.

• Visited June 2012