“Wonderful!”

Island Froyo
Ranked #24 of 26 Dessert in Lahaina
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Island Froyo is located in Lahaina Maui Hawaii, offering Frozen Yogurt, Belgian Waffles and Maui Grown Coffee!
Reviewed November 24, 2011

Great yogourt and smoothies. Excellent service from a family owned business. Must stop in on your trip. Really cool mural. Thanks!

1  Thank KimberlySavage

Reviewed September 11, 2011

I am addicted to ice cream. Because yogurt is a healthier option, I have been trying out any and all Frozen Yogurt places I can find. I can always tell that it is yogurt...not ice cream! That is until I went to Island Froyo. It I didn't know what I was eating, I would swear it was ice cream. I loved that I could help my daughter get the appropriate size (lots of places have a small that is WAY too big!). She got to add a few topping and even got to try some of the ones that were new to her before adding (or not adding) them.
In addition, the price was quite reasonable for custom frozen yogurt. Our total was $6 for the two of us (mine was big enough to share with the hubby).
The service was friendly and helpful. I WISH I could go back!

Reviewed August 31, 2011

Was really excited to try this,mas it got such great reviews. Overall, it was just OK. Yogurt tasted really good. But it was very expensive. $26 for 2 adults and 2 kids.

Also, no peanut butter cups, no Carmel sauce, no strawberries or blueberries. About 1/2 the selection of toppings you'd find at other froyo shops. Very strange as you think they'd carry all kinds of stuff.

Taro flavor was awesome and new to us. Service was great. Just really expensive and limited toppings made this a litte disappointing, especially since we drove 20 minutes just to go here.

P.s. They also run ads for their own shop on the flat screen TV hanging on the wall. Weird. Would prefer to see Hawaiian themed images and music.

Reviewed August 25, 2011

I've tried cappacino, taro, mango and melon, and all of them tasted great!!

Reviewed July 31, 2011

We stumbled across this delicious joint one day... Have been there every day, sometimes twice a day since. We brought our friends and created more island froyo addicts!! The staff is amazingly friendly and the froyo flavors d'lish!!! Thanks island froyo for making our day, everyday!

2  Thank iKMonkey