“Nice place”

Cuisines: Hawaiian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Nice food, if a bit pricy, but you can get a discount ticket by visiting with Timeshare shop on front street (he gave it to us and he didn't try to sell us anything).

Reviewed October 11, 2012

One of the good places to eat in downtown Lahina. Decent menu. Good service and good brews on tap. We had the fish sandwich and a burger both were very good.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband and I ate at Captain Jack's 10/6/12. Very good food. I had the fish tacos, which were made with fried mahi mahi. When in Maui, I tried fish tacos almost every place we ate. Captain Jack's was one of my favorite. (I think the fish & chips are made with the same fish, which should be good too!) Hubby had the philly sandwich, which was also very good. Good view of the Banyan Tree across the street. Friendly service. The bar tender was our waiter, so it was a little slow, but not too bad.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Great open atmosphere sitting above the Front street crowd with a rustic interior and plenty of tv' s for the sports nut. Seemed like a great place for locals as well as tourists alike. Staff was exceptionally friendly and made lots of suggestions of local and fan favorites. We both opted for Mexican flare options and both were fairly bland, but our bad for wanting to eat Mexican in Hawaii lol. Place seemed busy and next time would have tried something the server or manager would have suggested. Nice place to hang out and relax.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

The fish tacos are amazing!!! <3 <3 <3 I love coming here for a quick bite and cold beer! We usually order off the late night menu which is nice cause there isn't much to choose from in Lahaina after 10pm.