“Amazing dive, right off the shore! Who needs a boat?” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tiny Bubbles Scuba

Tiny Bubbles Scuba
More attraction details
Owner description: Tiny Bubbles Scuba offers Beach dives and Guided Beach Snorkel Tours off the shores of West Maui. Specializing in small groups diving from Ka'anapali Beach Club Resort. We also can do travel dives from Kapalua to Olowalu. TBS will show you the amazing underwater world of Maui. Introductory Dives, Beach Dives, Night Dives, and Scooter Dives are available daily. Also, TBS offers all levels of PADI & SDI Scuba certifications. U/W photos available on your Scuba dive and Snorkel tour. So when in Maui "Let's Get Tanked..."
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Novato, California
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Amazing dive, right off the shore! Who needs a boat?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

My wife and I have been diving for over 10 years. During our recent trip to Maui, we decided to go with Tiny Bubbles because they were close to where we were staying in Kapalua and seemed to have good reviews. More importantly, it's been 4 years since we last dove and wanted to go with someone who wasn't going to push us too hard. Tim fit the bill perfectly.

First off, Tim has been doing this for a long time and knows the area and locals very well. He provides a private dive, so you aren't stuck with a big group of people (which can suck if you've ever experienced in). He picked us up right at our condo and had everything ready to go. Tim took the time to explain the area we were diving and to ensure we were ready to go. It felt like a no-rush experience and we were very grateful for it.

Our dive took us right off the beach in Kaanapali and within minutes of our starting, we were in turtle heaven! We got up close and personal (without touching, as that carries a hefty fine) to about a dozen large, green sea turtles. We also saw all kinds of fish, shrimp and even a seahorse. It was an amazing treat. And we never went any deeper than 30 feet down! Tim also took his camera and for a reasonable price, put all of our pictures onto a DVD for us. This was worth every penny!

We spent nearly an hour under water and it went by all too fast. We are already longing for our next trip to Maui, just to go diving with Tim again.

There are a lot of dive companies out there and having gone with Tiny Bubbles, I wouldn't look any further,

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Devo1975

Plano, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best Experience on Maui”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Brought another granddaughter to Maui and the highlight of the trip is always scuba diving with Tim from Tiny Bubbles. Three granddaughters were first timers, June 2009, March 2011 and then this year. Tim has not changed in years he loves to dive, is very patient with first timers, and always enjoy the conversations with him. All the granddaughters have done almost every activity on Maui but all 3 have said their best experience was scuba with Tim. All 3 have some great photos with sea turtles so Tim is also a great photographer. Tim, we will see you in another 2 years when we bring our grandson. Thanks again for the great dive.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank MikeVin
La Quinta, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best diving experience I've had yet!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

My boyfriend and I got scuba certified a year ago in May. We've dived in Cancun and Puerto Vallarta but my experience with Tiny Bubbles in Hawaii was the best I've had yet! Tim (the owner) went out of his way by picking us up at our hotel, supplied with all equipment and took pictures for us during out dive. It was a private guide for the 2 of us right off the beach near Kaanapali. Still be very new to diving I always get a little nervous but Tim had a great personality and really made me feel at ease. We were able to explore the sea floor for a full hour and came across all kinds of amazing creature, including huge sea turtles. Such a great experience. I would highly recommend Tiny Bubbles to anyone!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank palmspringsgrl
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Dive Deep with Tim and Tiny Bubbles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

I've wanted to try scuba for eons. I finally bit the bullet in Maui. Was recommended to Tiny Bubbles and Tim. He was friendly. entertaining and above all, well-versed in the waters off the Maui Coast. I could not have asked for a better 1st-experience. Tim was patient and observant and made me feel comfortable enough to go 35ft below. Tim lives and loves all things, especially sharing the ocean with others. Book with Tim @ Tiny Bubbles and tell him MJ said Hi.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank EmjayFerraro
Phoenix, Arizona
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Don't look anywhere else...hands down, Tiny Bubbles is the BEST!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

This month, my husband and I who are certified divers traveled to Maui with our friends, who are not certified. After our experiences with Tim at Tiny Bubbles, they will be certified soon. We booked a shore dive with Tim so we could experience diving with our friends, this is a memory we will never forget.

I'm a fairly new diver, only 18 dives to date, so I'm always a bit apprehensive on my first dive due to the frequency that we get to dive. Additionally, I had never done a shore entry, so was a little concerned with that. I booked with Tim originally based on the wonderful reviews here on Trip Advisor. They are all correct, he is EXCELLENT. I sat thru his briefing of introductory to SCUBA with our friends. Tim was extremely friendly, calm, informative, encouraging yet very funny and witty. As we made our entry, the dive site and conditions that day couldn't have been better. As we descended into our dive, Tim's guidance and knowledge made for what I consider my most relaxed and enjoyable dive to date. He captured many amazing pictures of us that will help us cherish this experience forever. And delivered them to our condo the next day!

Our non certified friends enjoyed it to so much that they booked another shore dive with Tiny Bubbles a couple days later, while my husband and I were on a boat dive. Needless to say, they are getting their online PADI course done so they can get certified.

I had also asked Tim for his recommendation for a dive shop out of Lahaina for boat diving and his recommendation was excellent as well.

All around we could not have asked for any better dive experience than Tiny Bubbles provided us. We certainly plan to dive with Tiny Bubbles upon on all of our future trips to Maui. Mahalo Tim for a wonderful and memorable experience.

Visited May 2013