“Mahalo Tiny Bubbles”
Review of Tiny Bubbles Scuba

Tiny Bubbles Scuba
More attraction details
Owner description: Tiny Bubbles Scuba offers Beach dives and Guided Beach Snorkel Tours off the shores of West Maui. Specializing in small groups diving from Ka'anapali Beach Club Resort. We also can do travel dives from Kapalua to Olowalu. TBS will show you the amazing underwater world of Maui. Introductory Dives, Beach Dives, Night Dives, and Scooter Dives are available daily. Also, TBS offers all levels of PADI & SDI Scuba certifications. U/W photos available on your Scuba dive and Snorkel tour. So when in Maui "Let's Get Tanked..."
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Oracle, Arizona
“Mahalo Tiny Bubbles”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Tim is amazing, not only in making you feel safe, but entertaining you at the same time. Safety is his first priority and he exemplifies the ALOHA spirit. He personalizes each experience and his knowledge of where to find the best underwater wildlife is uncanny.
A must excursion while on Maui.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank nickm453

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We shore dive with Tim every year!!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Would not miss the opportunity to dive with Tim. We have been diving with him for many years and are always amazed at his skill and knowledge. We love scooter diving with Tim's scooters. With the scooters we have the opportunity to see so much more of the reef on each dive. Tim will find all the eels,octopus and sea horses!!! He has a wonderful caring and kind personality. We trust him completely and already have a reservation in to begin certifying our grandchildren in 7 years!!! We wouldn't trust just anybody with our grandchildren!!!! Tim is truly a friend of the sea.

1 Thank Mingerslady
Scottville, Michigan, United States
“Awesome SCUBA experience!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We recently completed our scuba certification on Maui with Tiny Bubbles Scuba and would recommend this dive company to anyone interested in diving. Tim was patient with all 5 of us, very funny, and constantly concerned for our saftey. He met us right at our condo to start our day and has any and all gear needed to dive. Thanks Timmerz!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Becky N
Crete, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent scuba”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We had a great experience. Tim was very patient and very flexible with our dive times. We were not familiar with Tim prior. We just went by the trip advisor recommendations. We are glad we did. Once we got to Maui, everyone we spoke to also recommended Tim.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Leggs21
Toronto, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Tim's a great instructor”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Spent a week in Kanaapali with my family. My son turned 12 years old and I convinced him to come diving with me. The Tiny Bubbles set up is very convenient and with a private dive instructor we could go at whatever pace we wanted. Tim had all the gear, including spare wet suits (I brought the wrong one for my son). After a 30-45 minute dryland briefing, we were all ready to go. Since we only went about 35 feet down, I was able to bring my waterproof point and shoot camera too. I took lots of photos that were complemented by Tim's photography too. After the first dive, my son was all set to do another. Unfortunately, he wasn't feeling the greatest (too much salt water in his stomach), so Tim suggested that we go another day. His flexibility and patience was much appreciated. The original second dive had to be rescheduled due to rough surf conditions, but Tim was very proactive in communicating with us via phone and emails. Day 2 was spent with the turtles and everything went off without a hitch.

What I liked best about the experience was:
- convenience of being picked up right at the hotel
- everything you need is provided (extra masks, wetsuits, towels, water, candy)
- patience with dealing with first time diver
- knowledge of diving and Hawaii
- private dive (I've always dived in groups)
- flexibility
- frequent communication - he is easy to reach

He knows his stuff and loves anything about diving. I'd highly recommend his services.

Visited January 2013