“Awesome SCUBA experience!”
Review of Tiny Bubbles Scuba

Tiny Bubbles Scuba
More attraction details
Owner description: Tiny Bubbles Scuba offers Beach dives and Guided Beach Snorkel Tours off the shores of West Maui. Specializing in small groups diving from Ka'anapali Beach Club Resort. We also can do travel dives from Kapalua to Olowalu. TBS will show you the amazing underwater world of Maui. Introductory Dives, Beach Dives, Night Dives, and Scooter Dives are available daily. Also, TBS offers all levels of PADI & SDI Scuba certifications. U/W photos available on your Scuba dive and Snorkel tour. So when in Maui "Let's Get Tanked..."
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We recently completed our scuba certification on Maui with Tiny Bubbles Scuba and would recommend this dive company to anyone interested in diving. Tim was patient with all 5 of us, very funny, and constantly concerned for our saftey. He met us right at our condo to start our day and has any and all gear needed to dive. Thanks Timmerz!

1  Thank Becky N
in 5 reviews
"dive shop"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We had a great experience. Tim was very patient and very flexible with our dive times. We were not familiar with Tim prior. We just went by the trip advisor recommendations. We are glad we did. Once we got to Maui, everyone we spoke to also recommended Tim.

1  Thank Leggs21
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Spent a week in Kanaapali with my family. My son turned 12 years old and I convinced him to come diving with me. The Tiny Bubbles set up is very convenient and with a private dive instructor we could go at whatever pace we wanted. Tim had all the gear, including spare wet suits (I brought the wrong one for my son). After a 30-45 minute dryland briefing, we were all ready to go. Since we only went about 35 feet down, I was able to bring my waterproof point and shoot camera too. I took lots of photos that were complemented by Tim's photography too. After the first dive, my son was all set to do another. Unfortunately, he wasn't feeling the greatest (too much salt water in his stomach), so Tim suggested that we go another day. His flexibility and patience was much appreciated. The original second dive had to be rescheduled due to rough surf conditions, but Tim was very proactive in communicating with us via phone and emails. Day 2 was spent with the turtles and everything went off without a hitch.

What I liked best about the experience was:
- convenience of being picked up right at the hotel
- everything you need is provided (extra masks, wetsuits, towels, water, candy)
- patience with dealing with first time diver
- knowledge of diving and Hawaii
- private dive (I've always dived in groups)
- flexibility
- frequent communication - he is easy to reach

He knows his stuff and loves anything about diving. I'd highly recommend his services.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We found Tim to be a great guide. He took a lot of time to make sure that we we're comfortable. He chose dive spots that we're great for our skill level and right for the surf conditions. We we're able to see lots of the things we hoping to see including octopus and reef sharks. We highly recommend diving with Tim and look forward to our next dive. Mahalo Tim!!!!

1  Thank Oliver D
See more reviews
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Took my classroom studies for diving in Canada with full intentions to become certified with Tim - my daughter was certified the year before and my husband had dove with Tim after my daughters certification - beach dives as well as night dives. I was very appreciative of his patience and I couldn't believe that he could read my fears and took his time with me - it took a few dives but I finally got through all my skills and received my C card. Going back to Maui this year and we have already booked more time with Tim while we are there. Divers you would not be disappointed if you booked some dives with Tim and his staff!!!