“Snorkeling to Molokini and Turtle Town”

Frogman Whale Watch
More attraction details
Owner description: Frogman II, 55Ft Power Catamaran (66 passenger capacity)You're Guaranteed to See Humpback Whales! Each year, Humback whales migrate down to our warm Maui waters in order to mate and give birth. During our winter months, these huge whales breach out of the water as well as many other fascinating behaviors. We are so certain that you'll see whales while on one of our tours, that we'll let you go again for FREE if you don't! You'll have great photo opportunities on our stable catamaran & expert narration by our fun Captains & crew! Come join us on one of the best Maui activities available
Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband and I spent our first anniversary/honeymoon on Maui. One of the things we really wanted to do was snorkle. There are so many companies to choose from it is hard to decide. We finally settled on the FrogmanII which we booked at Boss Frogs. It was an excellent decision. Captain Allen, Chris and Keiko (not sure of the spelling, sorry!) were absolutely wonderful! Our time at Molokini was great. We saw a lot of different fish and coral and a surprise visit from a dolphin! We were told this doesn't happen often! What a treat. We then went to turtle town where even though the water was very murky we still saw turtles. It was just a an overall wonderful day! We would highly recommend the FrogmanII! Thank you to the crew for a wonderful time! Keith and Karen Bumgardner North Carolina

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Overbooked and did not have enough seating. Crew was not friendly. Food served was very disorganized. Visibility at one snorkeling site was poor and the crew did not care. Would not recommend.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We purchased a snorkeling trip to Molokini and Turtle Town at Boss Frogs. We had such a wonderful trip! Captain Allen was very humorous and informative! The crew was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. My husband was very excited about all of the sea life that he saw while snorkeling and the pictures that he captured under water were amazing. I was able to take pictures of the crater from afar, MacGregor Point and Haleakala. Unbelievable views! There were so many turtles at Turtle Town and the crew was very helpful about pointing out where the turtles were. I was terrified to snorkel when first going on this trip. By the time we reached Molokini I was still undecided. I didn't even rent the wet suit because I didn't plan on going in. After Chris from the crew talked to us and told us more about the area and what to expect, I decided to give it a try. They made me feel incredibly at ease and I was able to overcome my fear of the ocean. I am so grateful to them for this patience and encouragement! I'd definitely consider renting an underwater camera from Boss Frogs or on the Frogman! Thank you for a great trip Captain Allen, Chris and the rest of the crew!!!!! :)

Reviewed July 11, 2012

My wife and myself actually went on the frogman charter snorkel to turtle town and molokini after much debate about which charter to go on, courtesy of my wife . We purchased at Boss Frogs, we couldn't deny this were all terrific values and then the experience was amazing. Captain Allen was awesome..in fact he made the decision to take us to turtle town first, where we basically swam among and with the turtles. Going to molokini second meant that it was almost empty..a very rare occurrence. I'm told molokini is the best snorkel spot around, and we saw alot of fish,I got close to the rocks and shore line , saw the best assortment ever ..Breakfast was fine..fruit , muffins, cakes, and then i was looking forward to having a nice sandwich for lunch , ham and smoked meat with fixins and there was macaroni salad as a side.. This hit the spot.
I would recommend this to any one who can snorkle well and wants to see a great amount of sealife

Reviewed April 17, 2012

This was a trip we won't forget. We did the Molikini snorkel trip and enjoyed Captain Allen and crew so much we went whale watching the next day. He knew all the spots and we would have had fun even if we hadn't seen all the amazing sealife! Definately highest rating!