“Mahalo for an AMAZING experience!”
Review of Maui Paddle Sports

Maui Paddle Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience Maui from the local perspective. Take part in a unique Hawaiian tradition and feel the thrill of paddling an outrigger canoe. Enjoy a leisurely pace as you view Maui’s incredible coastline from the water. Your guides will tell the story of Polynesian navigation while searching for the ‘honu’ or Hawaiian green sea turtle and in the right season humpback whales! Take a ride in a traditional Hawaiian outrigger canoe- enjoy breathtaking views of Maui, Molokai & Lanai. Families as well as individuals and couples can all participate for unforgettable memories & incredible photo opportunities.
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

We've had such an amazing ride on outrigger canoe with Jamie and Mike as our guides. They are very knowledgable, funny and full of aloha spirit! I totally recommend Maui Paddle Sports for water experience ... Big Mahalo!!!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Staying among the big resorts sometimes blurs island culture. Canoeing was one of our most memorable trips to the islands, and we felt confident and had fun with our guides George and Vae. They shared knowledge of the island culture, and helped us learn to paddle safely. We saw many turtles, and a highlight for us was when dolphins swam along side us on the way back. This company goes out of their way to preserve the essence of island life and we will forever remember this experience.
Julie & Brad G

Reviewed October 25, 2012

My wife and I went out with George and Vie(hope I spelt his name correct) on the out rigger.It was one of the best experiences that I had.I was not a big fan of going out on canoes,but George and Vie made you feel very safe and comfortable.The site of the bay form the outrigger is so beautiful,and we even got a chance to see a few turtles.My wife and I really enjoyed the morning workout. Thanks guys.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

An amazing experience with Jaime and Mike. Every thing from check-in to the actual paddle was easy and fun. We learned about the current and past traditions of paddling, plus saw turtles. A great way to get in touch with one of Hawaii's iconic traditions. Our trip was 2 couples, but the boat before us was multi-generational. This is a great activity for the whole family. Funny, informative and an upper-body workout - if you want it!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We had a blast and the weather, for Maui, wasn't even that great- still beautiful sights and fun on the water. Excellent views of Maui. Jamie and Mike were awesome! We learned a ton about Maui and Hawaiian culture/history. They give you a chance to jump in for a swim (closer to shore) and if you're lucky, you'll get to see a sea turtle or two. Very Cool Bra! State sport of Hawaii is worth checking out, I know we'll do it again!