“Good show, horrible food”
Review of Kupanaha - CLOSED

Kupanaha
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Kupanaha is Maui's only Magical Dinner Theater Experience. The fun begins with enchanting hula and amazing demonstrations of close-up magic right at your table. Jody Baran & Kathleen take you on a journey filled with wondrous mysteries of famous magicians of Hawaii’s past, original music and dance, and laugh-out-loud comedy.
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had heard mixed reviews from local people on the island but decided to go anyways since I read good reviews online. We both thought the food was bad! I had chicken and shrimp and after 2 bites I couldn't eat anymore. He order the steak which he said was fare. I was automatically disappointed after the entree and thought the whole show would suck. To my surprise, the actual show was good! The magician involved the audience and it was very family oriented. My main problem with kupanaha was the lack of menu selections (around 5 entrees to choose from, 2 appetizers and 2 desserts) The service was great I just wished they had served better food.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

The open bar and food were great.

The magicians were awesome. Not only were the tricks impressive, but they also put on a great show. They had me laughing from start to finish and were very personable, especially the opening magician who travels from table to table.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We just returned from Kupanaha tonight. Our five and seven year old daughters were mesmerized the entire show. The food was very good also. The show was funny and very family friendly. The magic was incredible!!!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Thanks to Sallie,who booked our show,we had a great table. This is a dinner/ magic show. The food was delicious. My son wanted to see the show to see if magic was "real". He is a beliver!lol he loved it and so did my husband and I. Go see this show,you won't regret it!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My daughter and I loved our night at the Kupanaha magic dinner show. I have always liked watching magicians, and these guys were great. The guy at the entrance before the show was a little lame, but once inside the show was 1st class. So many of the tricks left me wondering how on earth did they do that? Food was excellent! We are vegetarian and the selection was wonderful. Drinks were actually too strong for our taste.