“Our favorite "thing to do in Maui" beleive it or not”
Review of Kupanaha - CLOSED

Kupanaha
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Kupanaha is Maui's only Magical Dinner Theater Experience. The fun begins with enchanting hula and amazing demonstrations of close-up magic right at your table. Jody Baran & Kathleen take you on a journey filled with wondrous mysteries of famous magicians of Hawaii’s past, original music and dance, and laugh-out-loud comedy.
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We love this magic act. It's our "favorite thing to do in Maui". We missed it on our last visit, as my wife broke her neck and arm on the mountain riders mountain downhill bike ride. She woke up out of her coma and asked "are we going to miss the magic show"? I said yes and she said that I could go and enjoy myself, but of course I did not as I was by her side in the hospital. She loves the show even more than I do. Don't miss it !!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Our kids loved The Kupanaha magic show. They were able to get on the stage and participate for part of the show, and they each got a balloon animal. The show has a Hawaiian flare with the hula dancing and Hawaiian performances and some very impressive magic. Kids will love it! The food left a lot to be desired. It was not good, to be honest, but we were still happy we went for the show. We had a great time!

2  Thank taylorfive
Reviewed January 26, 2013

the food and drinks were good and the show was great fun, we sat front and center, it cost a little more but thought it was probaly worth the money, best magic on maui, the others are good but this the better of them.

2  Thank Burketta
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I knew nothing about this magic show before going and only purchased tickets because I had a discount through my hotel, but I am so glad i did! The food was good enough and the show was a lot of fun -- totally worth it!

I was somewhat uncertain how much I would enjoy the magic show because it seemed like a cheesy thing that only kids would fall for... I was wrong! I have no better clue about how magician's do their tricks now than I did at 5 years old. I was totally awestruck the entire time and felt like a kid again. The show was entertaining and family appropriate too.

I highly recommend the show!

2  Thank dozy42
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I went there for my BF birthday! Holden came to every tables and did fantastic magic! it was awesome!
Food was great! big appetizer and great main dish. Cheese cake was so ONO too!!!
I will be there for sure again!

2  Thank Jazmine O